FTB Ultimate 1.1.0 Client and Server crash

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2019
Chicken Chunks versions 1.3.1.1 has a problem in FTB Ultimate 1.1.0. The problem is with placing chunkloaders, as soon as you do, it will crash the server.

You can update chicken chunks version 1.3.1.2 on the client and server to fix the problem....

This update should be installed into the FTB Ultimate pack from the launcher instead of having to make users update their clients to use something as I see as a much needed device in FTB.

There is also a problem with Gregtech recipes (if enabled) in mmmpowersuits will not show up in NEI or be craftable. I also see this as a much needed fix. The vanilla, ic2, te recipes are MUCH too easy. Powersuits should be a end-game item that requires some sort of machinery progression to achieve something that can possibly cause huge amounts of server lag.

jjjs

Reactions: HappyMattock

HappyMattock

Jul 29, 2019
I can confirm this, although for me the crash occurs when I try to bring up the chunkloader GUI.
The reported exception is 'Unknown method', which smells of a version regression.
Sure enough, 1.3.1.2 was the chicken chunks version in 1.0.2 of FTB Ultimate, so you can copy the jar from your 1.0.2 mods directory if you backed ot up before upgrading (I always do because I'm a good boy :p ).
John, thanks for posting that. Heck, thanks is too small a word. You just saved my serenity!

OriginalMadman

Jul 29, 2019
Yes! Thanks, this just saved my ass too. Again the pain of forcing users to manually add an updated mod. There should be a bettere way to do this - or at least mini-updates like 1.1.1 or just 1.1.0.1.

Whatever you call it, it's needed in cases like this. That holy grail mod API should take care of that right? It's coming out soon right? :)
WebRep

Overall rating

This site has no rating
(not enough votes)

Status
Not open for further replies.