FTB Trident won't launch

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Jul 29, 2019
Title:
FTB Trident won't launch
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Trident
Modpack Version:
Recommended
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
When I try to launch Trident, it tells me there is an error that I'm not using launcher 1.4.6 or newer. I am however using 1.4.6 and when i start the launcher, there is no prompt telling my to update.

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
I have this problem too. I even tried downloading a new version of FTB moving it to a different position, setting a new install folder etc. etc. I still have this bug.

jordan4008

Jul 29, 2019
I have also had a weird issue happen when launching. It lets me launch it but when it loads up, to the main screen where you pick single player or multiplayer, it for some reason just looks like a bunch of little pictures of items and it doesn't show anything to interact with. I have redownloaded the pack and the FTB launcher, and have also tried several times to run the pack and it keeps showing up like this.

crazykid0506

Jul 29, 2019
My brother cant launch FTB Trident it loads till the COTH core then crashes everytime anyone got an idea as to why this is happening

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
My brother cant launch FTB Trident it loads till the COTH core then crashes everytime anyone got an idea as to why this is happening

Make a new thread here in tech support and fill out the required information. Please don't hijack threads like this.