Problem FTB Skyfactory Challenges Crash

M4thG33k

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. I wasn't completely sure where to post this; if there is a better place, please guide me to it and I'll re-post there. I have had this bug pop up several times while playing the FTB Skyfactory Challenges pack: https://gist.github.com/M4thG33k/7ee30ab92e084c7a2545d1a331c28907

Basically, the Mechanical User from EU2 is attempting to harvest a Mystical Agriculture crop by right-clicking and then everything falls apart (crash). It doesn't happen consistently, so I'm not sure if there's anything I can do to prevent it on my end during a play-through.

I'm not sure whether it's Mystical Agriculture or ExtraUtils2 that is at fault here, but it renders the specific world completely unplayable (and breaks the run). I've had it happen on several crops (obsidian, redstone, and gold). Thank you.

M4thG33k

Jul 29, 2019
I've been able to reproduce the crash repeatedly in the following way:
  1. Place a row of gold crops from Mystical Agriculture in the pattern shown:
    G2bUUJa.png
  2. Place mechanical users behind them:
    YGtdKJP.png
  3. Change the settings of the Mechanical Users (from right to left) to "activate block with item":
    l3afXh6.png
  4. A crash normally happens when setting the 5th or 6th Mechanical User.

Gaz_

FTB App
Team Member
Web Developer
Global Moderator
Feb 4, 2013
I think this is an issue with the achievements mod, but not sure as we had this crash or a similar one in testing, i have passed this on to the achievement mod developer anyway.

If you are planning on submitting a run with a video and encounter this crash just make sure that in the video its clear that from the point you crash to when you load the world backup the timer and the player be the same as before the crash

M

modmuss50

Ok, just fixed it in dev, sorry it took a while to get fixed.