FTB Skyfactory 3 server giving error

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Beardown

May 30, 2020
My skyfactory 3 1.10.2 server was working fine and then I shut it down and went on vacation. I come back to start it back up for my group of friends and the server keeps popping this error up, I've reverted to multiple backups and still no luck, please help. The crash log is attached.

Attachments

• crash-2020-05-29_22.06.15-server.txt
    34.8 KB · Views: 63

JELLY

May 26, 2020
Sheffield, United Kingdom
The file at root/config/island.json is invalid/malformed.
I'd recommend brushing up on your JSON skills, and/or running it through a JSON validator to make sure there are no format errors.
Either that or you could send the file here for someone to take a look at :)

Beardown

May 30, 2020
The file at root/config/island.json is invalid/malformed.
I'd recommend brushing up on your JSON skills, and/or running it through a JSON validator to make sure there are no format errors.
Either that or you could send the file here for someone to take a look at :)
The JSON file was completely blank, deleted it and re booted the server and everything works fine, thanks for your help