FTB server RAM/host

JPK

Jul 29, 2019
Hey.
Me and few of my friends are thinking about renting a server to run FTB for one month. I wanted to ask how much RAM such server needs, because when i asked one hosting service they replied i need at least 5GB and i think its BS. There will be 5-6 of us, FTB Monster 1.6.4.
Id greatly appreciate if someone could link me solid European server hosting site, either here or through PM. I live in Poland while my friends come from Norway, Denmark and Romania.

DaMueller

Jul 29, 2019
If its only for ohne month take a look at creeperhost, i think they still have a 85% off Code for the First month...

I would go for 3-4 GB, that should be enough!

Skeleton or up...

JPK

Jul 29, 2019
If its only for ohne month take a look at creeperhost, i think they still have a 85% off Code for the First month...

I would go for 3-4 GB, that should be enough!

Skeleton or up...

Indeed there is huge "85%" but it does not say 85% off so i can bet its 15% off. Longer host periods have 65% and 45%, so i highly doubt its "the less you rent the bigger discount you get".
Anyone ever used GGServers?

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
2GB of ram may be enough for a low player monster server as long as you all don't go super speed in seperate directions for several hours.