FTB server problems

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Akos

Jul 29, 2019
Title FTB server problems

Launcher Type Server

Modpack Infinity ; Beyond ; SkyFactory

Modpack version Infinity 2.6.0

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue Hy!

I building up extra server with Ubuntu Server 16.04. All three servers are running fine, but i cant connect to them. I see the server but there is a red X and i can connect. If i try to connect the Infinity tells me that i dosnt have FML/Forge installed on my server. I started an extra server on my main PC with the same install files and its working fine. I send pics with the problem in few min.

Thanks

Akos

Jul 29, 2019
Infinity 1

Attachments

• infinity.jpg
    infinity.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 35

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
I see the server but there is a red X and i can connect.
What do you mean - how do you see it? (share screen shoot)

Also share logs: /logs/fml-server-latest.log (use paste.feed-the-beast.com)

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Have you mixed up your servers?
(ip-address/port/dns-names)

Confirm that you're trying to connect to the right server from your client.

If you try and connect to a server running 1.10.2 from let's say a 1.7.10 client, then it will look like that - the red cross and the version number running at the server.

Akos

Jul 29, 2019
each server are on the same ip but on different port. i dont use dns. do i need change somethink else. i changed the ports only in the server.properties

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
If you don't use dns then you must define the ports on the client as well.

Not saying that you don't know that, but I'm suggesting you re-check your settings on the client so the ports match with the right server.

Akos

Jul 29, 2019
If you don't use dns then you must define the ports on the client as well.

Not saying that you don't know that, but I'm suggesting you re-check your settings on the client so the ports match with the right server.

I am sure that i using the right port on the right client... i will check again.. but if u have another idea please let me know

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Well it must be wrong as the client running 1.7.10 states that the server you have on your list is running 1.10.2

Akos

Jul 29, 2019
ok i checked te port of the Infinity and you was right. But in SkyFactory are still the red X and its tell me this :

Attachments

• SkyFactory.jpg
    SkyFactory.jpg
    577.5 KB · Views: 21

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Looks like you're on different versions of the pack - make sure your server and client is on the same version.