FTB server displayed as vanilla

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
K

Kusudama

Title FTB server displayed as vanilla

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack TerraFirmaPunk

Modpack version 2.1.0

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue I wanted to launch a server with TerraFirmaPunk (and I already have done this with other packs a few times).
I downloaded the server from the FTB launcher, launched the "forge installer" file for either client and server, checked for the eula, and finally started the server with my properties.
The issue is that the server is seen as vanilla in my server list. Anyway, I have NEI enabled, there are some world gen mods working for sure, but there seems to miss a lot of things. My singleplayer seems to work fine so I assume the problem is from my server. Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kusudama

That might be it. But then both my exe and jar server files would be vanilla and I don't have any other direct server files.
I tried to launch the "ServerStart-windows.cmd" that said that it couldn't find the forge universal file. After downloading that exact file on the forge website, the console now shows me that.
Code:
C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\TerraFirmaPunkServer\minecraft>title TerraFirmaPunk 2.0 Server

C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\TerraFirmaPunkServer\minecraft>if NOT "" == "yes" ()
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option PermSize=256m; support was removed in 8.0
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using the ParNew young collector with the Serial old collector is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release
We appear to be missing one or more essential library files.
You will need to add them to your server before FML and Forge will run successfully.java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
        at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:25)
        at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:12)
Server process finished
Appuyez sur une touche pour continuer...

Any more ideas?

K

Kusudama

I think I did, but to be sure I just deleted my libraries files in my .minecraft and launched again a forge 1.7.10 installer, but I still got the same log on the ServerStart.
Is there a clean way for me to uninstall forge other than just deleting this folder?
Or is there any other way to setup the server file that would be less messy than the way I'm doing it?

K

Kusudama

Alright, I figured out a way to get over my problems. I downloaded another 1.7.10 ftb server and replaced the config, mod and script folders. I seems to work so far.
Thanks anyway for the leads !