Whitelist Server FTB Server | Direwolf20 Pack | Whitelist | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Arshes22

Jul 29, 2019
*Your IGN:Arshes22
*Your age: 15
*Your Time Zone: (UTC-04:00) Atlantic time (Canada)
*How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta 1.3_01, or 2 years.
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? Which mod is your favorite??: I have some experience and can make some basic stuff. My favorite mod is Applied Engerstics just because of the insane automation you can do with it.
*How often do you play?: Around 3-4 hours a day when schools on or around 10 or so hours on weekends and during summer/breaks.
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you? I've been looking for a ftb server ever since my friends went down and this looks like a good server to play on and I just want to have some fun, make some friends and build some cool machines.

atlantisrift

Jul 29, 2019
*Your IGN: Atlantisrift
*Your age: 22
*Your Time Zone:
CET (GMT+1)
*How long have you been playing Minecraft?: i have been playing for around 3 years i believe
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? Which mod is your favorite??: i have been playing with many different mods, both finished modpacks and individual mods. i current favorite is tinkerers construct because it allows you to create some really nice tools.
*How often do you play?: it really depends on the amount of studying i have to do, but atleast 5 hours per week, usually more.
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you?: have been playing this modpack on singleplayer until now and would like to try it on a server where it is possible to help others and get help from others and have some fun talking to new people.

WellbeWelloff

Jul 29, 2019
*Your IGN: WellbeWelloff
*Your age: 18
*Your Time Zone: Central Standard
*How long have you been playing Minecraft? At least a year and a half or so.
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? Which mod is your favorite?? Iv'e had some but I like modded, and I think ICBM is my fav
*How often do you play? At least everyday or so
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you? Well I'm looking for a decent for me and my friends to play on, and this seems like it might be it.

Thelivingshadow1

Jul 29, 2019
not sure if you all have space but I will still try to apply:
*Your IGN* orangeboy777
Your age 14
*Your Time Zone
USA Eastern Standard time
*How long have you been playing Minecraft?
since beta 1.7.1
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? Which mod is your favorite??
I have been playing modpacks for a year now, I would say that Applied energistics is my favorite mod.
*How often do you play?
2-6
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you?
I want to join this server because I have been looking for a good direwolf server to play on for a long time.

HDominos

Jul 29, 2019
*Your IGN HDominos
*Your age 18 years old
*Your Time Zone UTC-5:00
*How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? Which mod is your favorite?? i've not played much , but i've watched alot of video so i'm really familiar with these mod pack
*How often do you play? depend if i work , maybe about 4-8 hours
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you? because your server seem different and better than the others and it's whitelisted and i want to play with people on FTB

AskingZackyxX

Jul 29, 2019
*Your IGN AskingZackyxX
*Your age 18
*Your Time Zone pst
*How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years

*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? Which mod is your favorite?? ThaumCraft
*How often do you play? All the time.
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you? I want to join, because I hate having to worry about being griefed, and I want to join a server which has nice people and great staff who are willing to help everyone.

avery2010

Jul 29, 2019
Your Time Zone: pts

Ign: funkeytown2055
*How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? Which mod is your favorite?? the bees and mystcraft
*How often do you play? i play when ever i have time to
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you? im look for people to play ftb with and have some fun and get stuff done