FTB Revelations

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
M

MonsterActual

Title FTB Revelations

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack FTB Revelations

Modpack version 2.5.0

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file https://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/192cad4f

Details of the issue Over the past week or so my small (2-4 player FTB server, 1 shared base) has been becoming increasingly unstable/laggy to the point where you can't interact with anything and looking at blocks causes the JEI overlay says 'Waiting on server..'

We have a small base using Storage Drawers, Refined Storage, Thermal Expansion (Automated Rich Bioblend > Grassoline refinery), Botania (with a network of 25 spreaders/30 mana pools), and Thaumcraft (incl. 6 Golems), with a few Immersive Engineering Garden Cloches.

I can connect to it even using the local IP and see massive / unplayable latency problems.

This is the first time the server has hard crashed, prior to this I had been restarting it once the lag was severe enough. Hoping that posting this here will help narrow down my issues.

And if anything else I've mentioned above has been known to cause lag please let me know!

Last edited by a moderator: