Problem FTB Revelations Player Connection Issue

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

vPomsky

Jan 20, 2021
Hello, I'm currently running a FTB Revelations server from my computer for me and a few of my friends. Recently I've had one of my friends experience connection issues to the server, where they either lag really badly, then disconnect, or just can't connect at all. His wifi connection is stable enough to support other games, so generally speaking wifi probably isn't the issue. I'm wondering if this is a problem on my side or his? Additionally this problem is recent, as he was originally able to play on the server, and just today started experiencing issues. I can try to provide any info that might help solve this problem.