Solved FTB Revelations Multiplayer - Red Alloy Wire Not Transmitting

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Gypsum Kobold

Oct 12, 2019
Hello,

I am having an issue on the multiplayer server I am playing on. Red Alloy Wire is no longer transmitting a signal of any sort, buttons, levers, red stone blocks, none of it sends a signal through any form of Red Alloy Wire, framed, insulated, or bare.

Stranger still is that it was working fine last week, but now it is not for the multiplayer server, I have also tested the mod in single player and it functions normally there. Does anyone have any idea on what could be the cause of this problem? It's clearly not with the mod itself but something with the multiplayer server.

Gypsum Kobold

Oct 12, 2019
I was able to get the server host to restart the server and that fixed whatever issue was causing this problem.