Bug FTB Revelations Crashing.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Meekz

Dec 6, 2019
At first everything ran fine ... Then I started crashing whenever I would use the Charged Porter and the Matter Receiver, but it would happen maybe once a day. Lately it has started to happen everytime I use the Charged Porter and just recently, I crashed without using it. I run the server on the same computer that I play on. I have 4gb of ram dedicated to the server and 6gb of ram dedicated to my client.

System specs

CPU: Amd Ryzen 5 2600
Mother Board: MSI B-450 Gaming Pro Carbon
Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16gb (2x8gb)
GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX590
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500gb

I have a copy of the crash log but have no idea how to paste it here.
Any thoughts?

Meekz

Dec 6, 2019
Well sadly its going on 3 days now with same problem and the mods haven't been able to approve the link, even though it's an FTB link......

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Try this:

Edit this file:
..\FTBRevelation\minecraft\config\p455w0rdsLib.cfg

Change:
(make sure to not change any spaces or other things in the file)
B:EnableShaders=true
upload_2019-12-9_23-27-11.png

To:
B:EnableShaders=false
upload_2019-12-9_23-27-52.png

Save the file and try to launch the pack again, if it still fails, post new log.

Meekz

Dec 6, 2019
Try this:

Edit this file:
..\FTBRevelation\minecraft\config\p455w0rdsLib.cfg

Change:
(make sure to not change any spaces or other things in the file)
B:EnableShaders=true
View attachment 37542

To:
B:EnableShaders=false
View attachment 37543

Save the file and try to launch the pack again, if it still fails, post new log.

Unfortunately I'm at work right now but will forsure try this when I get home. I tried using a different mod(draconic) to teleport around the world and the same problem happens. Even when I'm using portals like the deep dark or the void world it will crash sometimes but it hasn't happened going to or from the nether.