Request FTB Revelation

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

TrendtonX

Jan 19, 2021
Hello their Modders.

Is it planned to update FTB Revelation to minecraft 1.16.5 or when it comes out Minecraft 1.17?

cause it stand now a long time at minecraft 1.12... and their are so much new features and content in minecraft, what i want to explore... but not without good tech mods o_Oo_Oo_O:cool::cool::cool::eek::eek::eek:

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
FYI: most of the mods in Revelation have not been ported to 1.16 and some are not even being worked on... Dire's pack has the most, but is missing a lot and the mods that are there are not fully fleshed out yet (I'm looking at you Thermal Expansion)...

Modpacks for previous versions RARELY get ported forward.

Reactions: Shevron

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
Revelation will not be ported to 1.16.x or 1.17.x, it's not feasible to try and carry over a pack between major Minecraft versions. For each major modded version we have a different general purpose pack. For 1.16.x this is currently being worked on, in fact we have a few packs in production now for 1.16.x, so keep your eyes out for the announcements!

TrendtonX

Jan 19, 2021
Revelation will not be ported to 1.16.x or 1.17.x, it's not feasible to try and carry over a pack between major Minecraft versions. For each major modded version we have a different general purpose pack. For 1.16.x this is currently being worked on, in fact we have a few packs in production now for 1.16.x, so keep your eyes out for the announcements!
okay thx for the anwsers i will hold my eyes open for them

Shadowner

Jan 24, 2021
Is there any news regarding an update on FTB Revelation?
Especially regarding updating of updating the mods in the pack like Flux Networks which just released a new version?

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Is there any news regarding an update on FTB Revelation?
Especially regarding updating of updating the mods in the pack like Flux Networks which just released a new version?

Did you read the messages in the thread?

The 1-2 messages before yours

Shadowner

Jan 24, 2021
Did you read the messages in the thread?

The 1-2 messages before yours
I did. I was not wondering if it will be ported to 1.16 or higher.
I was wondering if version 3.5 will be released soon with updated mods in it and bug fixes.

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Please note,

This forum is not the place to ask for updates to mods/packs unless they are FTB released.. Even then, as stated just before you asked, Modpacks making a transition between Minecraft versions are not in the plans for FTB... so to flat out answer your question.. No.