FTB Revelation Server Crash

A

adman44532

Hey everyone,
I just started getting this issue this morning and after some looking at the crash report and some searches on the internet still haven't found a solution. I've tried making a new folder, placing newly extracted files from the zip in and then just moving the world file over with the error still happening. In the crash report, I did notice.
java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
at mcjty.xnet.apiimpl.items.ItemChannelSettings.tick(ItemChannelSettings.java:176)
at mcjty.xnet.blocks.controller.TileEntityController.func_73660_a(TileEntityController.java:187)

Is the problem XNet or something else conflicting with it? I uploaded the crash report.
Thanks to anyone who can help. :)

Attachments

• crash-2018-01-20_08.12.17-server.txt
    41.7 KB · Views: 80

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Restore your world to a backup or use MCEdit to remove this block:
Block location: World: (1034,42,4)

(remember to save before closing MCEdit.

If it still fails, post new log
(/logs/fml-server-latest.log and use paste.feed-the-beast.com and share link to log)

Reactions: ICountFrom0

DaemonUmbra

Jul 29, 2019
There's another option that will also require you to make a backup just in case. Forge has an option in the configs to delete problem blocks instead of crashing the server, you could turn this on, launch the server and load the chunks with the problem block, then turn it off and relaunch with this option disabled again. Do note that turning it off straight after is highly recommended because it could cause problems if left on.