FTB Revelation - ME Drive Problem

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
M

Max7288

Title FTB Revelation - ME Drive Problem

Launcher Type Server

Modpack FTB Revelation

Modpack version 2.6.0

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue So I just recently decided to pay for a hosting and moved my Single player map to the server. I got everything running fine but now when I try to grab items from my ME System I can only use the Right Click to grab items from the system, Which means it grabs half a stack at a time, the same goes for putting items into the system, I can only right click items into the system which means 1 block at a time. It did not do this prior to moving it onto the server.

I have tried breaking the main block and placing it back down and it did not fix the issue.

I have narrowed it down to if i'm in the Item Terminal it will let me do it, But in the Crafting Terminal it still does this weird bug

*edit*

If you are using FTB Revelations 2.6.0 You need to navigate to your \Minecraft\Instances\FTB Revelation\mods section and remove Wireless crafting Terminal and replace it with the newest version. Seems with 2.6.0 the one they have in that is bugged

Last edited: