Open FTB Revelation keeps freezing in game with no error message

zaired

Jun 24, 2018
Summary of the problem FTB Revelation keeps freezing in game with no error message

Pack Version 2.1.0 and 2.0.0

What is the bug? FTB Revelation keeps freezing in-game with no error message. I tried looking through the logs and I can't find anything... Sometimes it freezes and I can play again but most of the time it just crashes. The more the server gets advanced the more it crashes... I think it may be a block but I have no idea

Mod & Version I don't know

Link to log file https://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/1052b585

Is it repeatable? Yes... in-game I crash every few minutes... sometimes it's 5 minutes sometimes it's 30 minutes but it almost always freezes

Known Fix

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
So that log doesn't show much. But usually stuttering like that in game is the java garbage collector kicking in to clean up memory. I could tell looking at the log that you are running 1.8_25. That is the one that came built into the twitch launcher and needs to be disabled. Can you go into the settings for twitch and go to the minecraft tab along the left. Then switch the launch method to Jar Launcher. Let see if that helps and if there are still issues you might need go back settings and add some additional java arguments.