FTB - Revelation 3.4.0 (running on 1.12.2) Right Click Issues

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Microshaft_Word

Dec 3, 2020
Hey all, I've been having a constant issue with right clicking with this modpack since I downloaded it. Essentially, the right click is super buggy. I would average that 60% of the time, a single right-click registers as a rapid double-click (tested my mouse outside of minecraft, and after ~400 clicks, not a single one registered double. It's definitely only in-game), and when the right mouse button is held down, it seems as if it's almost randomly pressing it (eating food will start and stop repeatedly, then go for a few seconds, then rapidly again). There doesn't seem to be a clear pattern, but it makes many parts of the modpack almost unplayable.

The hardware I'm using is very robust, and should have absolutely no problem running java, as I have also dedicated 24GB of RAM to the pack, asper the FTB launcher settings.

i9 9900k
32GB DDR4 RAM
Nvidia 2080ti
1TB M.2 SSD

Is this an issue that's known? I haven't been able to find any answers other than "It's your mouse", or "You need more RAM". This is not the case, at least as far as I know for myself. Any ideas?

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Can you do a repair of the pack - (be sure to have backups before you continue, in case things go wrong)

Microshaft_Word

Dec 3, 2020
I couldn't find the option to repair the pack via the launcher, so I just did a fresh install after deleting the pack, and still, the issue persists (sadly)