Problem Ftb revaluations made my pc unstable

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Stackless

May 25, 2022
Hello

As title says, my pc has become unstable when I attempted to host my own server (on the pc I use) and play with a few buddies. I have a pretty decent build, Ryzen 5900x, 32gb ram, rtx3080. Not sure why it caused my pc to become unstable but I ended up doing a memtest (with the inbuilt windows tools) and it seems that my ram is screwing up and I'm trying to determine if windows has also screwed up as I have received 3bsods so far. 1 bsod was a kernal fail check, the other was a pfn corrupt list and I was unable to record the 3rd bsod as I was watching YouTube when it happened (lol). I don't have any of the server or client side logs as I have fully removed everything that is related to ftb

I'm curious if anyone else has been in the same boat as me or is currently having the same issues as me.. or if anyone else has any advice XD

Edit: I also just noticed that this post should maybe be in tech support (my bad :( )

Last edited: