Open FTB Revaltions World Corruption?

sesame

Aug 25, 2019
I had woken up this morning to one of my worlds missing. I looked in saves file and it was there. The first thing i had done was copy the file immediately. I looked online for a way to fix my problem but all i got was dead ends. I tried starting single player worlds and replacing the files but, my game crashed.

The game crashed whilst exception in server tick loop Error net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderExceptionModCrash: Caught exception from MineTogetherServer (minetogetherserver)

Is there anyway i can recover this world i have lots of extensive hours on it and i'm really hoping to recover it.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
If you share full log it might be easier to try and help you out, instructions for that can be found here:
https://support.ftb.world/

But - you might be unlucky and the world save is corrupt due to the sudden crash, and trying to fix it would be a struggle (hard to say without the logs), so the option might be that you restore your world from backup.
If you haven't turned that off, there should be backups in the folder /backups/ stored in some_name_likely_timestamp.zip

sesame

Aug 25, 2019
Thank you, i completely forgot about backups. How exactly do i restore them do i just extract them and put them in my /saves/ folder or what?

sesame

Aug 25, 2019
Wait never mind i have successfully restored the backup. I lost some progress but, a small price to pay. Thank you for your help!!

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Sorry for the late response, got stuck with work and didn't have time to check here.

a small price to pay. Thank you for your help!!
No worries, glad that you managed to sort it out - agree, a small price to pay :)