FTB Regrowth crashing upon world build-up

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

EcosVeros

Jul 29, 2019
Title FTB Regrowth crashing upon world build-up

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack Regrowth

Modpack version 1.0.2

Have you modified the pack? Yes

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/4bf13adb

Details of the issue The local world I was using was working fine until the game crashed. Upon loading into the world again, it would shut out of the game and return to the Launcher.

I have added Optifine 1.7.10 HD D8 and the latest version of Pam's Harvestcraft for 1.7.10 (1.7.10Lb)

Last edited by a moderator:

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
I hope you have a backup of your game. But it sounds like the crash corrupted your game save. This pack doesn't have aroma backup or FTB utilities. So there is no automatic backups being created that I know of. To verify this can you create a new world just to test that it is the game save that is corrupted?

EcosVeros

Jul 29, 2019
If that is the case, then yes, the world has been corrupted. I had tested to see if I could replicate the crash in a new world. I was hoping to avoid having to make a new one. Thank you.