FTB RAM Allocation Usage - Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonCarlton

Jul 29, 2019
So my problem is that when i re-installed FTB Launcher with all the packs because they got corrupted in a major system problem i had my FTB doesn't seem to want to use the 2GB of allocation i have allowed it. I have Java 64-Bit. It is allocated 2GB of RAM and before the system problem i had it used to run at 60-70 FPS in Ultimate Pack. I do not have a custom PC so that means i have an integrated graphics card. I've gone through most of the settings on that graphics card and there is nothing i can set to allocate more memory towards FTB Launcher. So can i get a reason on why the RAM is not being used maybe? Everytime i play it says:

Used memory: 14% (321MB) of 2031MB - Shows that its allocated 2GB
Allocated memory: 27% (565MB) - Says its not using as much as it could when im lagging.

Please can you help me out. I can't play the game with 10-20 FPS.

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
So my problem is that when i re-installed FTB Launcher with all the packs because they got corrupted in a major system problem i had my FTB doesn't seem to want to use the 2GB of allocation i have allowed it. I have Java 64-Bit. It is allocated 2GB of RAM and before the system problem i had it used to run at 60-70 FPS in Ultimate Pack. I do not have a custom PC so that means i have an integrated graphics card. I've gone through most of the settings on that graphics card and there is nothing i can set to allocate more memory towards FTB Launcher. So can i get a reason on why the RAM is not being used maybe? Everytime i play it says:

Used memory: 14% (321MB) of 2031MB - Shows that its allocated 2GB
Allocated memory: 27% (565MB) - Says its not using as much as it could when im lagging.

Please can you help me out. I can't play the game with 10-20 FPS.
the FTB launcher sets the max RAM that can be used the allocated RAM is how much is getting used at that moment its fine as is its not ment to be at the max or java GC will free some up some more ram

Status
Not open for further replies.