FTB PvP Map Building [Whitelist][Vanilla FTBBETAA][1.4.2][16+ Mature With Exceptions]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Juixius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: melonball12
Age: 12 (I will join teamspeak, and I'm not wasting my time)
Why do you want to join the server: I'm just looking for a server to play on. I'm really into building so this server seems to be for me.
Have you read the rules: Yes
Examples of things you've built: I have build some epic structures before, none that I have access to now. Mostly I had build on my own home hosted server with friends. Those files are old and have since then been deleted.

Gear_of_Road

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN: Gear _of_Road
Why do you want to join the server:To play FTB with cool people, Obviously enough
Have you read the rules: Theyre pretty epic
Examples of things you've built: Aw man, I really dont havem much to show you, sorry :/

If I was a bit blunt, Im sorry

TJPearl

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TJPearl
Age: (If you are not 16+ you will have to join the teamspeak to prove to me that you're mature enough) 17
Why do you want to join the server: So that i can join and be part of a mature community of players and i can meet and build with new people.
Have you read the rules: Yeah
Examples of things you've built: (This is the most important one) On my last FTB server i build a pretty Epic factory, i left because the map was reset. I don't really have any images i can show you because they were either on my old computer or on servers that no longer exist.

SamWarren

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SamWarren
Why do you want to join the server: I wanna build and have fun on a server with a good community!
Have you read the rules: Yes
Examples of things you've built: A Jumbo jet and a Lancaster bomber (both to scale) on Ken Burtons Vanilla MC Server and on FTB I was building a Epic Factory but the map was reset so I lost every thing :(

ProCrafter_13

Jul 29, 2019
What is going on? no more activity on the server, no more building? Is thius project ever gonna last longer or not?

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys, should have said something before, I ended up changing the server to a private FTB survival server for me and my friends. sorry again guys :p