FTB PvP Map Building [Whitelist][Vanilla FTBBETAA][1.4.2][16+ Mature With Exceptions]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all, ever noticed that almost all FTB pvp is just a randomly generated world with a few players trying to survive while everyone who sees them kills them? Well I'm sick of it. I think somebody should make a FTB PvP Map, and I don't see anybody else doing it, so I'm going to do it.

IPs:
Server: 63.143.59.19
Teamspeak: ts.vertoforce.com there's a change with the teamspeak server, the IP is now 85.214.197.55 and you have to scroll down until you find a channel called "Minecraft - Lobby" then join #1 under that.

RULES:
1) Follow instructions from the admins
2) Do not build anything without permission
3) Put the word epic somewhere in your application
4) Don't destroy things without permission
5) If you build something and the admins don't like it, they will tell you what's wrong with it, then destroy it.

Whitelist Application:
IGN:
Age: (If you are not 16+ you will have to join the teamspeak to prove to me that you're mature enough)
Why do you want to join the server:
Have you read the rules:
Examples of things you've built: (This is the most important one)

Look forward to seeing you on the server.

trixerlol

Jul 29, 2019
IGN trixes
I wanna play! :D
im not a greifer, I like to build and be freindly with others
me and my freind casppe wanna join today would be nice
and yes i agree with the rules
Im 17 years old from sweden

Orcius

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Orcius
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes
  3. Have you been banned before?: Never
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: /
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I love Feed The Beast, I have seen all Direwolf20's video's; so I know how the game works
  6. I'm 17 and my name is Quentin

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Both accepted, join the teamspeak to get whitelisted, although in the future I would prefer you use the given whitelist app.

ProCrafter_13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: The EPIC ProCrafter_13 (yes that is my name)
Age: (If you are not 16+ you will have to join the teamspeak to prove to me that you're mature enough) I am 16
Why do you want to join the server: I want to check this out, and give my services to you (epic) SIR
Have you read the rules: Of Course
Examples of things you've built: (This is the most important one) Haven't ever built soemthing like this before, so I would like to check this out :D

Alex2002012

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Alex2002012
Why do you want to join the server:i need a white-listed server so i dont get greifed
Have you read the rules:yes the rules are "EPIC"
Examples of things you've built: i've watched direwolf20 for sometime and i make my own version of most of his machines so i cant pick :p[DOUBLEPOST=1355072416][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Alex2002012
Why do you want to join the server:i need a white-listed server so i dont get greifed
Have you read the rules:yes the rules are "EPIC"
Examples of things you've built: i've watched direwolf20 for sometime and i make my own version of most of his machines so i cant pick :p
and my mics broken so i cant talk in team speak sorry

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Alex and procrafter you're accepted, join teamspeak to get whitelisted, and alex, it doesn't matter if you don't have a mic :p Still join teamspeak

KyleGlen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KyleGlen
Why do you want to join the server: i want play a ftb server with friendly comunity and make epic fortress and automatic farms
Have you read the rules: yes
Examples of things you've built:
http://imgur.com/a/2TOVp

Edit: the album have pictures of: dinamyc event arena (i was admin on a server, so a made that), towers in creative and smp survival and redtone creations

Edit2: i always played with my friend Lordofthebricks, he was the creative and I was the enginer :p

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KyleGlen
Why do you want to join the server: i want play a ftb server with friendly comunity and make epic fortress and automatic farms
Have you read the rules: yes
Examples of things you've built:
http://imgur.com/a/2TOVp

Edit: the album have pictures of: dinamyc event arena (i was admin on a server, so a made that), towers in creative and smp survival and redtone creations

accepted, join teamspeak for whitelist

Alex2002012

Jul 29, 2019
i joined ts.vertoforce.com and i verified and all and went to join server but said im not whitelisted

ProCrafter_13

Jul 29, 2019
Gunnerwolf with your lil mystcraft world you created (cave world) you fucked up my client. Now i do nto have a way to get of that age (no linking book)

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
i joined ts.vertoforce.com and i verified and all and went to join server but said im not whitelisted
It's not automatic :p
And Procrafter, I didn't make any mystcraft ages >:|
Also, there's a change with the teamspeak server, the IP is now 85.214.197.55 and you have to scroll down until you find a channel called "Minecraft - Lobby" then join #1 under that.