FTB PAX Challenge Map: Where's the water?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Norfgarb

Jul 29, 2019
You have to have two water sources anyway to use the aqueous accumulator.
You don't NEED any water sources to use the aqueous accumulator, having one makes it go at a noticeable speed, having two makes it go at a good speed.

keynah

Jul 29, 2019
Pre:
If you take the water source, place it down in a secure spot, then create some water bottles (bottles are made using glass)

1)Fill those up by clicking the water source. (This doesn't take away the original water source :p)

2) Make a squeezer

3) Place water bottles in squeezer and bucket in the output slot. BAM! filled water buckets and infinite water source!
(Do not forget to power the squeezer, nothing is for free)

-I figured this out by testing it myself as I had the same problem,

You are all welcome!

Reactions: Norfgarb

Zjarek_S

Jul 29, 2019
As I replied in other topic, aqueus accumulator doesn't need water source, it needs water, source or flowing to work faster.

Norfgarb

Jul 29, 2019
As I replied in other topic, aqueus accumulator doesn't need water source, it needs water, source or flowing to work faster.
I did not know this, but to add to this the aqueous accumulator doesn't need to have water on opposite sides, just any two sides so you could put your existing source on one side and channel flowing water around to another side.If Zjarek_S is correct then you should be able to have two sides with water as easy as that.[DOUBLEPOST=1363739885][/DOUBLEPOST]
Pre:
If you take the water source, place it down in a secure spot, then create some water bottles (bottles are made using glass)

1)Fill those up by clicking the water source. (This doesn't take away the original water source :p)

2) Make a squeezer

3) Place water bottles in squeezer and bucket in the output slot. BAM! filled water buckets and infinite water source!
(Do not forget to power the squeezer, nothing is for free)

-I figured this out by testing it myself as I had the same problem,

You are all welcome!

Incidentally I find this solution interesting too, will have to give it a go sometime.

keynah

Jul 29, 2019
That solution I came up with, took me like 5 minutes of scrolling/screaming at NEI to figure it out :p

Zjarek_S

Jul 29, 2019
Another solution is to fill normal BC tank with water bottles and empty it with buckets, but using flowing water for accumulator seem to be faster, specially if you want to use biogas engines. I think only magmatic are reasonable alternative, however invar may be more time intensive then just making 2 fermenters.