FTB PAX Challenge Map: Where's the water?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

InkroMancer

Jul 29, 2019
They only give one bucket, but the fermenter requires it.... I'm just sitting here watching my time go up.

damonster81

Jul 29, 2019
you really think they would give you two buckets? When you start off, make an aa, with the water source besides it.

Grunden

Jul 29, 2019
Two other (faster) ways:

• Water *bottle* doesn't use up the water source block, you can then use a squeezer to extract a full bucket from the bottle. Now you've got two.
  • Glacial Precipitator can convert your initial bucket into 8 snowballs.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
erm what do you need to make a glacial precipitator ? 2 snow blocks so thats out, 5 AA speed it up, but as I found out from KingHienz's vid that a bottle in a squeezer will yield a bucket.

Einyen

Jul 29, 2019
Two other (faster) ways:

• Water *bottle* doesn't use up the water source block, you can then use a squeezer to extract a full bucket from the bottle. Now you've got two.
  • Glacial Precipitator can convert your initial bucket into 8 snowballs.

It's even faster to click the water bottle into a buildcraft tank and then empty the tank with a bucket.

Zjarek_S

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I think the fastest way of getting water if you are going to make aqueus accumulator is like this:
cbMrYF6.png

Accumulator for fast work needs water next to it, not water source blocks (wiki is wrong).