FTB One server will not run first time from default install.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Audion

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just something odd on my machine? I've downloaded the serverinstall file for FTB One 1.3.0, double clicked it, it ran thru the install process. Running start.bat and get "jre is not recognized as an internal or external command'". It appears they are using a java.exe that is within the server install folder but even though the file exists I get this error.

You would think the modpack should operate correctly for the default install. Help?

Audion

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just something odd on my machine? I've downloaded the serverinstall file for FTB One 1.3.0, double clicked it, it ran thru the install process. Running start.bat and get "jre is not recognized as an internal or external command'". It appears they are using a java.exe that is within the server install folder but even though the file exists I get this error.

You would think the modpack should operate correctly for the default install. Help?

Resolved..... duh, they forgot to put quotes around the path/filename to the java.exe they were wanting to use in the start.bat.