Whitelist Server FTB Omega - A 10 slot FTB Unhinged 1.1.0 server - [EU] [18+] [Extra Mods] [No Griefing]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nom4d

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome everyone, this is Nom4d and Arkafold bringing you all a brand new server to play on. Today Thursday, 26th of September, on 20:00 CET (GMT+1) we are officially launching FTB Omega for the public, a fun, community driven survival server for European players to hang out and work on their projects. We'll be starting on a brand new, clean map.

We're aiming to be a server free of griefing by hand picking our members carefully so that we can all have the best experience in FTB possible. This is why I've got 10 spots free on the whitelist and I'm looking for you to apply and tell us why we'd want you to play with us. The server itself is great for both people who want to work together on public projects as well as those who enjoy finding a place of their own and build there.

---
To apply, reply to this thread with the following:

Age (18+ only):
Country (EU Only):
Your experience with FTB:
What kind of projects do enjoy making the most?:
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?:
Have you read and do you accept the rules?: Yes/No
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:
---
Note that this is not vanilla FTB Unhinged, we have added a few of our favourite mods to enhance playability and to strike a balance between Unhinged's difficulty and just plain fun.

Mods added:
All Unhinged Mods are enabled!
- ComputerCraft 1.53
- Advanced Solar Panels 3.3.7
- Equivalent Exchange 3 (pre1h-16) (Stone's uses has been severely nerfed!)
- MiscPeripherals 3.3e
- Obsidiplates (universal) 1.5.0.13

An easy download for these mods and instructions on installing them will be provided in a PM once you're been accepted onto the whitelist.

Bukkit/other mods:
- TimeFold
- Dynmap
- WorldBorder
Rules:

- You must be over 18 years of age, no exceptions.
- You are from a country on the European continent.*
- Your English is good enough to communicate well with other players.
- Being on the whitelist is a privilege, not a right, we ask you be respectful of the admins.
- You will not grief/cheat/steal from other players.
- You'll be respectful and helpful towards other players.
- Profanity is allowed on the server, as long as it's not negatively directed at another player.

*I don't dislike people from other continents/countries in any way. This rule is simply in place to ensure less lag and to maximise the chance of people being online at the same time.

Additional Rules - For server performance's sake
- Don't plant chunk loaders everywhere you go. Be sensible with them. As an indication try to limit yourself to about 3 - 4 chunk loaders per person.
- The above rule includes chunk loader turtles.
- Peak times are not a great time to create a whole lot of Mystcraft worlds as their initial set-up is very server intensive.

Server Information:

Connect at 213.109.112.26

Nom4d

Jul 29, 2019
We have officially launched, we're holding off on building anything major for now. Just trying to survive and slowly crawling up the tech tree as best we can.
Unhinged is pretty different from the standard modpack by making the start a bit more difficult, it's an enjoyable challenge though! Either way we're open for applications and we're looking forward to welcoming you on the server soon.

socialaztec

Jul 29, 2019
Age (18+ only): 24
Country (EU Only): UK
Your experience with FTB: Played mostly the ultimate pack for a few months, before that I am a long time Tekkit player.
What kind of projects do enjoy making the most?: I love automation. I've done energy automation countless times though, so I will really look into creating some factories that churn out crafted items like panels etc. I always try to make my contraptions look nice too, otherwise, what's the point?
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: Yes, once. I was playing a PvP server and I killed an admin in a fair fight, he banned me out of spite.
Have you read and do you accept the rules?: Yes/No Absolutely
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: socialaztec

So Zeug

Jul 29, 2019
Age (18+ only): 26
Country (EU Only): Germany
Your experience with FTB: I'm playing minecraft since the beta and FTB since nearly one year now.
What kind of projects do enjoy making the most?: I like to build my bases some kind like together with the environment, because i dont like creating big quarry holes and settle my base in one of those ... :) For unhinged there is of course the big gregtech, which is gonna be an everlasting project i think. But i totally love it. All in all i like building together with other people.
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: No
Have you read and do you accept the rules?: Yes/No Yes :)
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Wurstus

Nom4d

Jul 29, 2019
Heya you two, thank you for your application. You've both been accepted and will receive a PM with some information to get started, shortly.

Bohne

Jul 29, 2019
Age (18+ only): 25
Country (EU Only):
Germany
Your experience with FTB: I played the old ultimate for a while and am now playing dw20 1.1.3. Have just little experience with Unhinged in particular but am motivated to take the challange
What kind of projects do enjoy making the most?: Building the most efficient contraptions the most simple way, try to improve everytime
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: Never.
Have you read and do you accept the rules?: Yes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: NonsenseInc

Nom4d

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there NonsenseInc, you've been accepted, I'll send you a PM shortly with some additional information.
Hope to see you online soon. :)

Nom4d

Jul 29, 2019
We've been open for a couple of days now. The server seems to be holding up nicely so we're still looking to fill some more spots on the whitelist.
Here's your chance to get in and help leave your mark on an almost untouched map!