Problem FTB OceanBlock server fails to run

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

OmgACreeBOOM

Jul 23, 2022
I'm self hosting an OceanBlock 1.12 server. It used to run perfectly fine and I played with a friend for days until one day it just wouldn't run. To be more precise, it just stops loading after loading FluxNetworks data:

[Server thread/INFO] [FluxNetworks/]: FluxNetworkData has been successfully loaded

I will attach the log file. I don't see anything fairly obvious that could be causing this but I am by no means an expert. I'd appreciate any help. I don't know what could have caused this issue either.

If the debug file is needed, please say so. It exceeds the size limit for these forums so I'll have to upload elsewhere and provide the link, which will require a mod review because my account is new.

Thanks!

Attachments

• latest.txt
    156 KB · Views: 94