FTB OceanBlock Release

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Need help! Quest says to look at completed metal press to complete, but it's doing nothing. What am I doing wrong?

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
Need help! Quest says to look at completed metal press to complete, but it's doing nothing. What am I doing wrong?

As I remember it, that quest is ALSO linked to the achivements, so if you didn't do enough IE to get the metal press achivement, you won't get the check mark.

Though while we're at it, check for completed pre-reqs in the book.

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
As I remember it, that quest is ALSO linked to the achivements, so if you didn't do enough IE to get the metal press achivement, you won't get the check mark.

Though while we're at it, check for completed pre-reqs in the book.
Have all the Pre-Reqs and nothing. Rebuilt the pres and still nothing. I'm at a loss.

DaHui

Jul 29, 2019
Haven't seen this mentioned yet and I'm surprised but whats with the weird dash when double tapping any directional button and how can I turn that off. I can't sprint and its driving me crazy. I know I can hit left ctrl to sprint as well but that is much harder to hit when trying to do parkour type things and not being able to sprint by double tapping "w" is really annoying.