FTB OceanBlock Release

Jools

Nov 10, 2021
Hi,

Does the Pack author read these forums? I'm playing v 1.7.0 (Beta) right now, and it seems that some of the Draconic Evolution stuff is incomplete.
I can't craft the Draconium Chest (says WIP in the crafter), and the Draconic Tablet doesn't have a recipe. Also I cannot see any of the Draconic Armor pieces in JEI, so assume they can't be crafted? This is stopping some quests obviously.

Is there a plan for when some of this missing stuff will be added (as it's going to be required for killing the Chaos Guardian, unless I'm missing some other OP armor/weapons that are available in the pack?)?

Cheers.

Reactions: KamuLevi

ThatCubingGuy

Nov 20, 2021
Hi,

Does the Pack author read these forums? I'm playing v 1.7.0 (Beta) right now, and it seems that some of the Draconic Evolution stuff is incomplete.
I can't craft the Draconium Chest (says WIP in the crafter), and the Draconic Tablet doesn't have a recipe. Also I cannot see any of the Draconic Armor pieces in JEI, so assume they can't be crafted? This is stopping some quests obviously.

Is there a plan for when some of this missing stuff will be added (as it's going to be required for killing the Chaos Guardian, unless I'm missing some other OP armor/weapons that are available in the pack?)?

Cheers.
The pack is in 1.16. Draconic Evolution was completely rewritten for the version. There are no Draconic Armor pieces.

stykyt

Nov 23, 2021
is there a way to remove all this mine together rubbish so my friend and I can play on the same island together?

We've been trying for 6 hours to become "friends" and the whole process is as dumb as a bag of rocks.

We've made accounts, verified things, jumped through all the hoops, and while we've both done the exact same things all I get is some message about not being verified and he gets a big chat box full of random people talking that are not even on our server.

Worst pack I've ever played in terms of usability.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

R0gerR0ger

Dec 6, 2021
There is an error in the pack
Crystalized Menril Chunk (CMC), cannot be made.

The "Sawmill" only produces stripped Menril Logs. I tried all the sawmill machines in the pack (there are two)
Each one produces the same.

2021-12-06 14_25_09-FTB OceanBlock.png

2021-12-06 14_33_11-FTB OceanBlock.png

The mechanical squeezer works but I had to admin spawn one in.
Its take CMCs to make the energy battery to make the mechanical squeezer
2021-12-06 14_26_54-FTB OceanBlock.png

I tried the Integrated Dynamics manual squeezer (where you have to jump on it) to no avail.
If I am missing something here please let me know.

Thanks!

The Nerd Wonder

Dec 9, 2021
You can use the manual squeezer to squeeze a bucket of liquid menril out of the logs and then put that in the manual drying basin to get the menril blocks

Reactions: R0gerR0ger

pipopononamous

Dec 15, 2021
I want to say, "THANK you!" for this. It worked perfectly.

View attachment 39320
You can also just plant the trees and chop them down. I was having the exact same issue until I realized the saplings need to grown for the sections of tree to spawn. They look a lot like the nodes on the rubber trees that you could farm from the rubber trees from IC2. You'll have to vein mine a few dozen trees, but once you get the mechanical squeezer and then mechanical drying basin, you'll be golden.

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Infusion Ritual from Better End Forges doesn't work. Can't craft the Eternal Crystals as ritual won't start. Is the ritual supposed to be done in the End or can it be done in the Overworld?

Last edited:

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
The better end saplings require the matching colour of special endstone from the end, use silk touch.

No, not brimstone.
Not Sulfuric stone.
The endstone, with the moss. The ones you have to use silk touch on to get. It's a special subtype of endstone, and it HAS to be the one that matches in colour to the sapling.
Green tree on green moss.
Blue tree on blue moss.
Orange tree on orange moss.

Last edited:

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
The better end saplings require the matching colour of special endstone from the end, use silk touch.
I've got Brimstone and Sulfuric Stone and none of them allow the Saplings to be planted. What is the specific block that I need?

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Draconic Energy Core doesn't activate, show build layout or even change tiers. Am I doing anything wrong in making it work?

EDIT: For some stupid reason, I have to have an item in my hand to activate it.

Last edited:

qwerty4o4

Mar 19, 2022
1647651846141.png

Every time I try to open the Oceanblock modpack on the FTB Launcher, I get this error message after signing in with my Microsoft account. I have used the old launcher earlier today, so that is not the issue. I do not have gamepass, so that is not the problem either. Is the FTB launcher using the new Minecraft launcher? If not, could the "under 18s account" thing be the problem? What does that even mean?

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
View attachment 39422
Every time I try to open the Oceanblock modpack on the FTB Launcher, I get this error message after signing in with my Microsoft account. I have used the old launcher earlier today, so that is not the issue. I do not have gamepass, so that is not the problem either. Is the FTB launcher using the new Minecraft launcher? If not, could the "under 18s account" thing be the problem? What does that even mean?
You might neet to be logged into Micro$oft as well.

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Anyone know how to get the enchantments from the Mini Utilities Mod? They have no recipe to create with the Better End Forge Infusion Pedestals.