FTB Not working at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshAxeman

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I start up my ftb launcher, select the pack I want to play (I am currently using the Ultimate pack, but that doesn't matter because I have the same problem with all of them.) all it does it brings up the Console window thing with the text and the actual game never shows up. I have tried to let it load after clicking launch, but absolutely nothing happens.

Help asap would be excellent and I will try to answer questions best I can.

-Josh

JoshAxeman

Jul 29, 2019
What exactly is CreeperHost? And also, with the re-downloading part. I have had trouble with ftb in the past and am not exactly sure how to uninstall it first before redownloading.

alely

Jul 29, 2019
Creeperhost is the website hosting FTB, Uninstalling is deleting the ftb folder or in your case the "Ultimate" folder :)

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Follow this guide step by step to uninstall and reinstall java and FTB.

Once you have reinstalled. This guide will help you get the logs we need. Copy them to pastebin and link here.

JoshAxeman

Jul 29, 2019
http://pastebin.com/7DvUrGRJ
Ok, did everything in the guide there.

There is the link to the logs from the conosle thing when I start up the ftb launcher. I noticed that when I opened up the ftb launcher and started the Ultimate map pack I got the game to come up, but it was just a white screen that wasn't responding, an improvement from absolutely nothing I guess. I would like to thank you two in advance as well. I am not the smartest when it comes to things like this so this help was much appriciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.