FTB no server plugins issue discussion thread.

Profjb

Jul 29, 2019
I feel like this thread probably needs updating to 'cauldren' and 'forgeessentials' since their the only 2 currently being updated.

Profjb

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, didn't know that :p. Cauldron does still work though even if their are copyright claims behind it so it cannot really be counted as dead since I am able to run it with all the latest forge mods.

I suppose sponge is the next step but I doubt many mods will update to 1.8.

Oh and as for that thread. It's kind of pointless if you have a cauldron download link for the latest patch since everything runs pretty well.
Trust me i've tryed and tested pretty much every forge mod: *LINK* and they normally work pretty well but they are incredibly limited in their purpose, especially for a freebuild server like mine.

Profjb

Jul 29, 2019
Well it depends. You'de probably need the latest version of cauldron for it to work. I'm ok as regards cauldron because we work around it having a custom modpack.
The version of cauldron will only matter if that specific mod is effected by the update and ressurection has a lot of mods so it's likely to require a newer version.

HaoSs

Jul 29, 2019
i have . cauldron-1.7.10-1.1236.05.212-server . there is no newer version, and probably never will

Profjb

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe resurection should take this into account and work around it maybe backdating mods. Unfortunatly I doubt this will happen since eventually the mods will have to update to fix bugs with other mods since everythings interconnected now,

J

Juuliee

Hi, i made a new ftb infinity evolved server and im kinda new to this.. can i put plugins on my ftb server? if so can someone plz help me ! im not using my pc to make the server im using a site "dedicated server"

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
You can use plugins but you need to use either kCauldron or Thermos to run them.