FTB News - June 5th, 2015

B

Big Bad

Heyo! Short bit of news this week due to technical difficulties. We're just gonna zoom through this one!

Pack Updates

The new builds of Lite 3, Infinity, and Direwolf20 1.7.10 have now been pushed to Recommended. You can go ahead and grab those updated packs off of Curse Voice for Minecraft or the FTB Launcher.

Mod-of-The-Month Pack

Just a reminder that voting is currently underway for the June edition of our Mod-of-the-Month Pack! We've gotten a huge outpouring of votes and suggestions for future mods already but there's always room for more! Cast your vote, check the results, and post any suggestions over in the Mod-of-The-Month topic!

d3w10n

Oct 9, 2014
Thank you :D

FTB Lite 3 is working great, I added openblocks and some minor client-side mods (optifine and minimap ofc), and disable that annoying aroma addon.

As for my social life, family and friends that will not be playing this with me, this gif from Harry Partridge animation is fairly appropriate:

tumblr_n4rd1mp0ua1slw39lo1_400.gif

timrem

Jul 29, 2019
When can we expect changelogs for Direwolf20 v1.4.1? Seems a bit odd to push it to Recommended before telling us what's changed.

Reactions: Benie76

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
When can we expect changelogs for Direwolf20 v1.4.1? Seems a bit odd to push it to Recommended before telling us what's changed.
I remember seeing (somewhere) that they were sorry about the delays for changelogs and that they would get them out sometime over the weekend.

Reactions: Padfoote

Benie76

Jul 29, 2019
Still no changelog posted for direwolf20 1.4.1, and it is the weekend. Almost over too.

Benie76

Jul 29, 2019
Things like that are done after real life events for the person that handles them.
I do get that, just... I don't understand why there's only one person handling these things; or even that section of the site.

Just annoys me, how the update gets released on a weekday, yet there's no changelog. Though the thought "The update came up unexpectedly, and the person didn't have time to do the changelog due to it" comes up. And with that, I really have nothing to say.

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
I do get that, just... I don't understand why there's only one person handling these things; or even that section of the site.

Just annoys me, how the update gets released on a weekday, yet there's no changelog. Though the thought "The update came up unexpectedly, and the person didn't have time to do the changelog due to it" comes up. And with that, I really have nothing to say.
I doubt the same person that releases the pack makes the changelogs...

Reactions: Padfoote

alex.cameron26

Jul 29, 2019
the infinity mod pack is crashing in creative mode when you try to cycle through the inventory tabs, as soon as you try to go over to the 2nd set of mods the game crashes and goes back to launcher with no error log or anything. i don't know if this is happening to other people or just me.

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
Are there going to be any updates at all for Resurrection? There was a news post that you guys were going to update it, then nothing. Even if you're officially halting development on Resurrection, that would at least be news, even if not what I want to hear. Pushing news about modpacks you're maintaining is one thing, letting us know whether it's worth keeping our hopes up for a modpack we want is another. Kindly see if you can dig up some reliable information on the state of modpacks that are either in early testing stages or have changed to whatever state they're currently in.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid