FTB New World ModPack Server Crash

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ThorinNL

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently this is a private paste-bin and I need to login for it to see.
That's a nope.avi for me ;)

ThorinNL

Jul 29, 2019
I blame Dinnerbone it said, lol.

Would updating Jave do it, I see version 7.25 instead of version 7.55.
Or maybe the "Scala package" got corrupted (comes with forge).

rjc523

Jul 29, 2019
I blame Dinnerbone it said, lol.

Would updating Jave do it, I see version 7.25 instead of version 7.55.
Or maybe the "Scala package" got corrupted (comes with forge).
dinnerbone? and i have 7.25 and 7.55. also scala package? also i got the server files from the download server button on the ftb launcher. i'll try removing java 7.25 and see if that works.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
dinnerbone? and i have 7.25 and 7.55. also scala package? also i got the server files from the download server button on the ftb launcher. i'll try removing java 7.25 and see if that works.
Dinnerbone is a minecraft dev, part of Mojang

rjc523

Jul 29, 2019
i found out a way to fix it. it starts now. but only for like a few secs. and than i gets ai found out a way to fix it. it starts now. but only for like a few secs. and than i gets an error like java.lang.outofmemoryerror in the cmd window. it was at like 2gb. than i try 3 and than 4gb. it is still giving me that error. btw my laptop have like 8gb ram. and i see stuff about ticks.