Whitelist Server FTB Monster server Biome o'plenty (no banned items and no world border :D)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CorbinsProject

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: gravitypain
Have you ever been banned and why?: I have never been banned, to my knowledge
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Well I have been playing minecraft since like beta 1.5 when I think they just introduced beds. I've played tekkit before ftb and I remember direwolf playing the first ever ftb map.
How much time can u play?: Pretty often, almost every night of the week
What kind of player are you? Bo Jackson. My baseball and football are: mining and crafting

MrJoker8234

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: MrJoker8234
Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I've been playing for about 2 years and since then I have learned all about the modded community and am now looking for a small community to be a part of :)
How much time can u play?: About 4-5 hours on weekdays, more on weekends
Wat kind of player are you? Advanture, builder or inventor: Inventor :cool:

Reactions: kai bowden

kai bowden

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: mortalkombat1234
Have you ever been banned and why?:no
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: been playing for about 4 years and now have learned much about ftb and the mods
How much time can u play?:2 hours a day
Wat kind of player are you? Advanture, builder or inventor:builder and adventurer

Reactions: MrJoker8234

underground5456

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: underground5456
Have you ever been banned and why?: n/a because i havent been banned
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: owned and operated dw20 mod pack server for 2 years. been playing for 3 years
How much time can u play?: a lot depending on academics
What kind of player are you? Adventurer, builder or inventor: builder/ inventor.

FrostStorm

Jul 29, 2019
Server Dead?
the server host website was down :S but its up and running again :)[DOUBLEPOST=1407927500][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game name: underground5456
Have you ever been banned and why?: n/a because i havent been banned
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: owned and operated dw20 mod pack server for 2 years. been playing for 3 years
How much time can u play?: a lot depending on academics
What kind of player are you? Adventurer, builder or inventor: builder/ inventor.
Welcome to the server :)[DOUBLEPOST=1407927623][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game name: mortalkombat1234
Have you ever been banned and why?:no
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: been playing for about 4 years and now have learned much about ftb and the mods
How much time can u play?:2 hours a day
Wat kind of player are you? Advanture, builder or inventor:builder and adventurer
your in :)[DOUBLEPOST=1407927653][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game name: MrJoker8234
Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I've been playing for about 2 years and since then I have learned all about the modded community and am now looking for a small community to be a part of :)
How much time can u play?: About 4-5 hours on weekdays, more on weekends
Wat kind of player are you? Advanture, builder or inventor: Inventor :cool:
welcome to the server[DOUBLEPOST=1407927678][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game name: gravitypain
Have you ever been banned and why?: I have never been banned, to my knowledge
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Well I have been playing minecraft since like beta 1.5 when I think they just introduced beds. I've played tekkit before ftb and I remember direwolf playing the first ever ftb map.
How much time can u play?: Pretty often, almost every night of the week
What kind of player are you? Bo Jackson. My baseball and football are: mining and crafting
you on the whitelist :D