Whitelist Server FTB Monster server Biome o'plenty (no banned items and no world border :D)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

FrostStorm

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
i made a ftb monsters server for me and my friend but we got kinda lonely, so i made it public :)
all i want is a nice small community.

no banned items + biome o plenty enabled.

RULES:
-NO griefing!
-Only pvp if both players want to fight. if someone kills you without your permission to fight, you have the right to tell me, that person will be put in jail for some time.
-NO swearing or cursing
-Plz be nice to other players, we are all 1 community

Applycation:
In-Game name:
Experience with FTB / Minecraft:
How much time can u play?:
Wat kind of player are you? Advanture, builder or inventor:

Max. 10 players :)

IP: 50.7.229.218:26950

Last edited:
Reactions: PanMan

SwE_EmG

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name:SwE_EmG
Have you ever been banned and why?:Nope
Experience with FTB / used to play on a unleashed server for a long time other then that a few singel player games trying to learn all the mods.
How much time can u play?:A few hours a day mostly in the evnings
Wat kind of player are you? Advanture, builder or inventor:Adventure and builder
any thing you wanna know just throw me a pm.
Cheers.

Last edited:

PanMan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pancakeman77
Have you been banned and why?: Haven't been banned before
Experience with FTB/mine craft: I've been playing FTB for about a year and a half now. I've been playing mine craft for about 3 years now though.
How much time can you play?: I play about 4-5hrs during the week mostly in the afternoons, besides on weekends where i play 1-3hrs depending on my schedule.
What kind of player are you?: I'm a functionality builder but I'm an explorer, i like to find a cool place to live and make it look awesome! :)
Ps: what mods are enabled/disabled?

I appreciate you looking at my application. PM me if you want to know anything extra. I look forward to playing with you soon if accepted.

mfk1200

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Civil_FN
Have you ever been banned and why?: Never been banned!
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Countless hours of FTB and lots of minigames
How much time can u play?: Whenever i am available
Wat kind of player are you? : Team Player.

PanMan

Jul 29, 2019
There something up with the mobs... It's says Lynne mobs and special mobs are messing it up

PanMan

Jul 29, 2019
H

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1407783201501.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1407783201501.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 120