Whitelist Server FTB Monster-New Map-Small server-No banned items-24/7-Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nip

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I've recently started a FTB Monster server and I'm looking for some other cool people to play with. I plan on keeping this server small as it can only handle a few people right now anyways. (It's hosted by Quartz Servers) MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 16

About the server:

• 24/7
  • No plugins
  • 2GB Dedicated (50 Slots)
  • No banned items
  • Taint spread and spawn disabled
  • Highlands terrain gen
Enabled Mods

Blood Magic

Special Mobs

Thaumic Tinkerer KAMI

Application:

IGN:

Time Zone:

Why do you want to play on my server:

How good are you at building?(Bonus for pictures):

How funny do you think you are? (1-10):

What is your favorite band/artist?

If you are accepted I will either message you via Skype or on these forums.

Last edited:

anthony098765

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: anthony098765

Why do you want to play on my server: I am looking for a small whitelisted server with no banned items so i can get to know everyone and play the modpack to the fullest

How good are you at building?(Bonus for pictures): I am a pretty good builder :p

How funny do you think you are? (1-10): straight up 8

What is your favorite band/artist? I don't listen to music that often and if i do (Don't judge) it would probably be Eminem

mikalosa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:mikalosa

Why do you want to play on my server:small server with a small number of close knit players

How good are you at building?(Bonus for pictures): none of my buildings are fancy as i specialize in function over form but i'm not completely unskilled at making my buildings look nice

How funny do you think you are? (1-10): i'm a pretty serious person but i guess a 5

What is your favorite band/artist? i'm pretty open minded when it comes to music (i don't have a favorite and hate only a handful of songs)

Abstep

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:CooperTheCr33per

Why do you want to play on my server: I want to join because im tired of having to join big server. Also me and my friend have been looking for a small server with no banned items.

How good are you at building?(Bonus for pictures): Im a great builder, i have been a builder for many servers. Also I have worked for servercon 2014. I have video proof link to the video will be at the bottom.

How funny do you think you are? (1-10):6 I dont try to be funny but sometimes it just happens.

What is your favorite band/artist? Tech N9ne
. Even though its not my best build it was a start but i had to quickly finish to be done for servercon. so i didnt get to record the last part.

Gunner3564

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gunner3564

Why do you want to play on my server: Looking for a good community to play with and want to get back into modded again

How good are you at building?(Bonus for pictures): 9 out 10

How funny do you think you are? (1-10): 7-8

What is your favorite band/artist? im open to almost all music, but i don't like rap or scream'o
Hope i can join

Edgars7363

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

IGN:Edgar7363

Time Zone:GMT (UK)

Why do you want to play on my server:Looking to find friends and entertainment

How good are you at building?(Bonus for pictures):Alright more or less :D

How funny do you think you are? (1-10):7

What is your favorite band/artist?Don't really listen to music

Tim Strik

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Timdarkine

Time Zone: GMT + 1 (Western Europe)

Why do you want to play on my server: I like small Servers where we can play as we fancy

How good are you at building?(Bonus for pictures): incomming

How funny do you think you are? (1-10): 12

What is your favorite band/artist?: Bakermat, netsky, Deep house anything what does not bleed my ears out

boratanoim

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Boratanoim

Time Zone: GMT (UK)

Why do you want to play on my server: Cause small servers are really cool if there friendly

How good are you at building?(Bonus for pictures): around a 8/10

How funny do you think you are? (1-10): definately a 10

What is your favorite band/artist? Mainly RnB

Tanner592

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bambam1255

Time Zone: MTN time ( in Arizona)

Why do you want to play on my server: It's been a while since ive been on a good server that doesn't go down after a week on it and this server by the "specs" you gave appears to be a reliable server that me and my friend could finally play and enjoy.

How good are you at building?(Bonus for pictures): Ascetically speaking I would say im about average but when it comes to advanced machinery i would say that my skills are beyond most others and i could help other learn if they are struggling with something

How funny do you think you are? (1-10): probably 8-10

What is your favorite band/artist? Linkin park

IGN: Zombieman592

Time Zone: MTN time ( in Arizona)

Why do you want to play on my server: It's been a while since ive been on a good server that doesn't go down after a week on it and this server by the "specs" you gave appears to be a reliable server that me and my friend could finally play and enjoy.

How good are you at building?(Bonus for pictures): Ascetically speaking I would say im about average but when it comes to advanced machinery i would say that my skills are beyond most others and i could help other learn if they are struggling with something

How funny do you think you are? (1-10): 6

What is your favorite band/artist? 5 Finger Death Punch :D

Last edited:

S.ebastian

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mantel_Man

Time Zone: UTC+01:00

Why do you want to play on my server: I love small servers because there is a better chance for a tight knit community. I like to get to know the people I game with.

How good are you at building?(Bonus for pictures): I love builds that are pleasing to the eye and try to get better every time. But I still have s lot to learn.

How funny do you think you are? (1-10): depends on your definition of fun... I don't think I'm that funny, but other people keep telling me I can be funny... *shrugs*

What is your favorite band/artist? To be honest... I don't know that I have a favorite. I just listen to what suits my mood.

hale543

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

IGN: hale543

Time Zone: -5:00 GMT, I believe (US central time)

Why do you want to play on my server: I just want a some cool and fun people to hang out with and play

How good are you at building?(Bonus for pictures): I'm fairly good it just takes me some time to perfect my buildings

How funny do you think you are? (1-10): depends on your type of humor I would say about 6

What is your favorite band/artist? Florida Georgia Line

rhinestar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rhinestar

Time Zone: EST

Why do you want to play on my server: I want to play on a monster server, it's one of the few modpacks i've hardly touched

How good are you at building?(Bonus for pictures): 6 maybe...

How funny do you think you are? (1-10):6 maybe... being generous here

What is your favorite band/artist? Instrumental Core, why are you even asking this one?

ant

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

IGN: rgbargeee

Time Zone:GMT London

Why do you want to play on my server: I'm looking to join a new server and learn some modded minecraft. I would like to start a new series for my tiny YT channel

How good are you at building?(Bonus for pictures):I do a great dirt house sometimes even with a door :) Im probably 6 /10

How funny do you think you are? (1-10): 4 no 5 maybe 6 no definately 5 (or 4)

What is your favorite band/artist? The Goombay Dance Band (don't bother googling them they are awfull

Last edited:

Madraver2011

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Madraver2011

Time Zone: GMT

Why do you want to play on my server: I've been on my lonesome in SP for a while now, and the world just became corrupted. I'm looking for a nice, relatively small server with a great community.

How good are you at building?(Bonus for pictures): I'm on the build team for the vanilla minecraft server Hive.Mc http://imgur.com/a/3eEY1

How funny do you think you are? (1-10): Depends on your sense of humour. In my opinion? 11 ;)

What is your favorite band/artist? Owl City/Deadmau5/DaftPunk

If you are accepted I will either message you via Skype or on these forums.

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheCantStopMe

Time Zone: Mountain

Why do you want to play on my server: I want to start off new on a new, small, and private server.

How good are you at building?(Bonus for pictures): I am not the best at exterior but am great at interior design.

How funny do you think you are? (1-10):7

What is your favorite band/artist? Macklemore

snowfire

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:snowfireryu

Skype:snow/jim (it easier to MSG me on forums don't pay much attention to Skype)

Time Zone: mountain

Why do you want to play on my server: Just looking for a small nice sever to hang out and have fun with the people im around.

How good are you at building?(Bonus for pictures):i would say i'm ok at building i mostly stay under ground until i have enough supplies to build a nice above ground base then i usually section stuff off like ill have a power station a workshop etc.

How funny do you think you are? (1-10): i would say about a 5.

What is your favorite band/artist? hmm i wouldnt say band i like classical rock metal and even some rap. if i have to choose i say that
Moonlight Sonata Op.27 No.2 Mov.1,2,3 is my most liked song so relaxing and such.

MrJoker8234

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrJoker8234

Time Zone: U.S pacific

Why do you want to play on my server: I'm looking for a server where I can build with friends and not worry about people just being the mean people they are.

How good are you at building?(Bonus for pictures): Decent, i'm not the worlds best

How funny do you think you are? (1-10): 7-8

What is your favorite band/artist? MonsterCat :> and most other retro themed music

Martulay

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Martulay

Time Zone: London

Why do you want to play on my server: I really want to play on a server where everyone kinda knows everyone and there aren't any immature players being annoying and messing with your projects

How good are you at building?(Bonus for pictures): i am a decent enough builder not the best in the world but I do put a lot of though into my builds to make them look nice.

How funny do you think you are? (1-10): Being funny isn't my forte but i can make people laugh so i woukd give myself a 7.

What is your favorite band/artist? Imagine Dragons!

saides

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:saides10

Time Zone:sweden

Why do you want to play on my server: want to play on a small whitelisted server where everyone knows each other

How good are you at building?(Bonus for pictures):im a decent builder since i mostly do techy stuff but if i put some time into building i can pull of quite nice buildings

How funny do you think you are? (1-10): idk maybe something from 4 to 7 depending on the mood

What is your favorite band/artist? : dont have a favorite band/artist since i mostly just listen to songs i hear on yt/twitch

RoastyMuffin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RoastyMuffin

Time Zone: Central

Why do you want to play on my server: I hate the big multiplayer servers where everything is griefed. I want to make new friends in a small community.

How good are you at building?(Bonus for pictures): I am a decent builder, but I don't do too much building. I'm pretty minimalist. If I set my mind to it, I can build pretty well.

How funny do you think you are? (1-10): 8-9 (I love to have fun with people on servers) :)

What is your favorite band/artist? Savant, KOAN Sound