FTB Monster Health issues

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Remember I am running FTB Monster not just FTB.
I odnt have any extra mods added.

And its only affecting me, the other two people playing are not affected.
FTB monster is FTB, technically.
FTB is the brand, under FTB are many packs; Monster, Magic World 2, Tech World 2, etc.
And saying adding mods to FTB would be just adding mods to the FTB pack you are playing :p

So, the next thing I would think is, do you have anything in your inventory that might cause certain debuffs? I don't know of any items that would do this, it's been a while since I played monster, but I know if you carry around tainted goo (and other stuff like that) it can decay and cause debuffs

nvrsbr

Jul 29, 2019
FTB monster is FTB, technically.
FTB is the brand, under FTB are many packs; Monster, Magic World 2, Tech World 2, etc.
And saying adding mods to FTB would be just adding mods to the FTB pack you are playing :p

So, the next thing I would think is, do you have anything in your inventory that might cause certain debuffs? I don't know of any items that would do this, it's been a while since I played monster, but I know if you carry around tainted goo (and other stuff like that) it can decay and cause debuffs

Yes I know how FTB and all its packs work :p
Was just saying cause there are differences.

I dont have any items on me that would cause this to happen.

Bigpak

Jul 29, 2019
Are you sure? It would be really helpful if you could list what you are wearing and what is in your inventory so we can rule out any possibilities, if that's too much you could always take a screenshot, I'm trying to rule out all possibilities.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
OH OH OH. IDEA! Are you wearing Bound Armour/have any Blood Magic rituals going/any Blood Magic sigils that you may have activated?

nvrsbr

Jul 29, 2019
Are you sure? It would be really helpful if you could list what you are wearing and what is in your inventory so we can rule out any possibilities, if that's too much you could always take a screenshot, I'm trying to rule out all possibilities.

When I empty my Inventory and I am wearing nothing it is still happening

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
If after you die this still happens, the best I can suggest is:
Empty your inventory.
Log out.
Delete your player.dat from the server
And it should be fixed

nvrsbr

Jul 29, 2019
If after you die this still happens, the best I can suggest is:
Empty your inventory.
Log out.
Delete your player.dat from the server
And it should be fixed

Was going to do this I just dont want to lose my Waypoints, but that should be client side anyway.

nvrsbr

Jul 29, 2019
So I think taking off all my equipment and emptying my Inv then dieing has fixed it.
Put all my stuff back on and back into my inv and it it still seems to be ok.

But I am still having another issue where if I move stuff from my main inventory tab in to any other loaction (armor slots, hotbar, etc etc) as soon as I switch to another tab or close the window the items just
go back to where they were originally. But if I do this from the second or third tab where they are.
(Third tab is the knapsack tab).

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Could you screenshot what you mean? I don't quite understand.
You get (let's say) some boots. You have them in your inventory, you put them on, they then magically go back to your inventory?
Could just be server lag if that is the case. Do "/cofh tps" and see what the average TPS is... if it's high numbers, then it may just be lag.

nvrsbr

Jul 29, 2019
Could you screenshot what you mean? I don't quite understand.
You get (let's say) some boots. You have them in your inventory, you put them on, they then magically go back to your inventory?
Could just be server lag if that is the case. Do "/cofh tps" and see what the average TPS is... if it's high numbers, then it may just be lag.

Yeah what you said about the boots is whats happening.
Its only happening to me an no one else on the server.

So its not lag, and also its just happening from the main inv tab not the other 2 tabs.

Bigpak

Jul 29, 2019
I had an issue like this before and what I did to fix it was I moved all of my stuff into a chest etc and then deleted my player.dat file, and it seemed to fix it.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I had an issue like this before and what I did to fix it was I moved all of my stuff into a chest etc and then deleted my player.dat file, and it seemed to fix it.
Basically to fix any issue, just remember that if you started doing thaumcraft, your thaumonomicon will be reset

nvrsbr

Jul 29, 2019
So I backed up my .dat and logged back in, then logged out and deleted the new dat and put the old one back and it seems to have fixed it.
Very odd, but what ever works I guess.