FTB Monster crashing without any warning

Dobby

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using Windows 7 64 bit and on Monster 1.0.9 every once and a while it just crashes and closes with no message or anything. I have to restart the client to play again and everything is fine for a while until it happens again. Anybody know what might be happening?

UPDATE: I'm not sure if this is a related issues but now my singleplayer worlds aren't showing up in the singleplay menu but if I open up the saves folder they're right there...

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Go to the options and make sure that 'reopen launcher after exiting minecraft' is ticked. This will force the launcher to reopen after the crash. Now click on the 'Paste my log to pastebin button' and link your the log here.

Dobby

Jul 29, 2019
Go to the options and make sure that 'reopen launcher after exiting minecraft' is ticked. This will force the launcher to reopen after the crash. Now click on the 'Paste my log to pastebin button' and link your the log here.
Okay I've done that and I will post the pastebin link when i do encounter another crash but until then, I think my other world is corrupted now. Can I do anything about this or should I just start another world?

Dobby

Jul 29, 2019
http://pastebin.com/khPhx3Tm
Here's the link. It said the max amount of characters was reached when I hit the copy to pastebin button and pastebin said I wasn't allowed to copy the whole thing due to a file size limit, so I just pasted the part where the error occurred. It crashed when I was in the end farming endermen by the way.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Post the log from the location below.

C:\Users\QM\Desktop\Games\Minecraft\Feed the beast\Monster\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2014-02-17_14.50.43-server.txt

Dobby

Jul 29, 2019
I've attached it here.

Attachments

• crash-2014-02-17_14.50.43-server.txt
    36.9 KB · Views: 70