FTB Monster Applied Energistics Question

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

jacksonbarr41

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so I've been watch iJevin's hermit craft FTB monster stream and he has a green ME network ( Crafting Terminal, ME Drive, ME controller, etc. ) could someone tell me what mod / adding is used for this. Or If it is already in appeng you could tell me that to...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
IIRC just use green dye on the system's parts. Right click on the block while in world; this will only work with things like terminals.
Cables have to be placed around a single dye in a crafting grid.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
IIRC just use green dye on the system's parts. Right click on the block while in world; this will only work with things like terminals.
Cables have to be placed around a single dye in a crafting grid.
I don't think this works if you have IC2 installed(or some other trigger). I at least cant dye terminals etc. directly by just clicking with dyes in Monster. However using the IC2 Painters works(make a painter, craft painter with dye, click terminal with painter). This also works on cables.

As a bonus for the extra hassle of making a painter you do get a LOT of uses per dye used.