Whitelist Server FTB Monster 4 YouTubers*only*

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

MohammadKoush

Jul 29, 2019
this is a white listed server for youtubers *only*

server:

the server is FTB Monster 1.1.2

server run on 4 cores 6 GB of ram

no banned items.. no really we mean it

no rank system... thats just lame to have one, every one is valued the same

best part of all players are hand picked.

now you say whats the catch

well there is a catch as the title say for YouTubers only the reason behind that is i would like to have mature players

now the question is what makes a person a youtuber

well here is what i am looking for in a player

must have at least one series of lets play videos or 5 videos all together preferably minecraft one, but not limited to that

minecraft in game name from video will be whitelisted if accepted, must be same account unless your youtube videos were not about minecraft then you will be asked for an in-game name

must accept server rules to be accepted

first no cheating,duping, x-raying, glitching, griefing, PVPing, and no asking for items, use common sense when playing with others, no harassing, inappropriate skin,blackmailing, stealing, destroying other player builds, no insulting others, no vulgar language, no racism, sexual harassment and last but not lease have lots of fun

server has a flag system that will send cheating,duping, x-raying, glitching, griefing, PVPing event to system logs

server will have in game purchase mini transaction

ex: you will be able to purchase materials,

the in game mini purchases will never be in the way or stop you from playing the game normally

to contact us please reply to this thread or e-mail

server owner will watch a video from your youtube channel just to see the level of maturity to accept you

please reply with

IGN

youtube channel home page link:

AGE optional:

Name optional:

why would you like to join

would you like to be part of staff optional?(yes/no/maybe)

if so what staff position would you like? optional:

goddlykitten

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: goddlykitty

youtube channel home page link: i don't use youtube, i am a twitch streamer http://www.twitch.tv/goddlykitty

AGE optional: 16

Name optional: Connor

why would you like to join: I have been looking for a server to stream on with some cool people and this seems like the perfect sserver to me

would you like to be part of staff optional?(yes/no/maybe) maybe

if so what staff position would you like? optional: whichever