Greylist Server [FTB Monster 1.1.1] [Greylist] The Edge of the Hedge Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

notawallplan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: notawallplan2

I started when a freind introduced me into Technic, which is the only mod-pack in the Technic side of the world that had Thaumcraft. I actually migrated here by accident cause of my thirst for magic, and found that i can grow technologically at haste here as well. Thus, i found great mods like Ars Magica (2) and all the later iterations of Thaumcraft.

jordan hennel

Jul 29, 2019
hiya Ign minijordanh
age 21
played for 2/3 years. good imagination on buildings and creations to do. willing to do anything to join a group. for more info about me or to let me know on thing. email me at [email protected]. please

J4R0D

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: notawallplan2

I started when a freind introduced me into Technic, which is the only mod-pack in the Technic side of the world that had Thaumcraft. I actually migrated here by accident cause of my thirst for magic, and found that i can grow technologically at haste here as well. Thus, i found great mods like Ars Magica (2) and all the later iterations of Thaumcraft.
hiya Ign minijordanh
age 21
played for 2/3 years. good imagination on buildings and creations to do. willing to do anything to join a group. for more info about me or to let me know on thing. email me at [email protected]. please

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait, I've had quite a busy week and a lot of things came up. I just added you two to the list so you should be able to build now c: Welcome to the Edge of the Hedge! I hope to see you online soon!

Sinister

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sinister_Gunner
About Me: I'm a friendly guy and easy to get along with, i know a lot about pretty much all of the mods in this modpack so i can share my knowledge with others if they need any help. I have been playing FTB for nearly a year now and i tend to focus on IC2 and Thermal Expansion because they are my favorite mods

Speedymcrunfast

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: speedymcrunfast
About me: I don't remember when I started playing mod packs. I've never played on a public server before, but I'm pretty knowledgeable of the mods in monster and would like to help folks if I can. My favorite parts of Monster are the AE stuff, MFR and IC2. I'm also really big into automation and efficiency builds, so if I can help anyone with that I'd be happy to. Anyways, I'd be happy to join your community!

Carsetius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: carsetius
Builder and miner. I love to build and mine. I love to use machines and make cool things. I am pretty good with some of the mods but I still have a bunch to learn.

Limezzzz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: limezzzz

I started playing minecraft a few years ago and about a year ago i got interested in mods as vanilla gets boring quickly and isnt challenging. I am a pretty hard worker on projects, not much of a builder but i love learning new things about mods and at the moment im pretty good with using them efficiently.

CommanderCortes

Jul 29, 2019
Your IGN - CommanderCortes
Age - 16... I hope that would be fine.
I've been playing FTB ever since DireWolf20 started his Let's Play Season 5, but I've never gotten very far, due to boredom. I figure that playing a multiplayer server will help with that. I hope I'm not too young for this server...

Nesico

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Baradin

I have played Feed the Beast for a couple of years now. I've also used all of the mods in Monster fairly extensively and now I am just looking for a community to enjoy them with. As far as what kind of player I am... I build things. Sometimes they explode and then I build them again. Not much more to say than that.

Gun_Shy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cheshire_Bandit

I was playing FTB for a while about a year ago, and then I got away from it for a while because I was losing my whole life to it. Here I stand, once again, ready to prostrate myself at the altar of WAY TOO MUCH content. I've got a pretty comprehensive grasp of about 90% of the FTB mods (or at least I did when I was playing before). I like to build secret underground hermitages filled with dark magic and tons of naked machinery, and keep to myself most of the time. I enjoy worlds in which players don't have to worry about griefers ruining their hard work, ESPECIALLY on FTB, because those machines are PRICEY.

I'd love to play on your server. However, anytime I try to enter the ip as you've listed it, I get the "cannot resolve host name" message in the multiplayer menu. Halp?

AndersWithTheCat

Jan 23, 2013
Denmark
anders12116
4/4/1997
my name is anders bought minecraft in beta 1.2_0.2 played tekkit from beta 1.8 and if im not full off in 1.2.5 the ftb mini map came out and that was then i start a bit of ftb until there made mod packs, well i love minecraft then i get into it, all from making the servers(have setup around a good 40+ servers for friends and friends friends and 2 of my own one of them was up for a half year) to playing as a player, and making community builds, helping new players with things i have loads of (like a full barrel of raw rubber or wood really what ever i make tons of) ofc i need to start my self normaly i will pick up or join a player that is one the server so i'll probaly do that then i get on,

hope i get added would love to join your server hope its as good as it sounds

Chlorislunaia

Jul 29, 2019
-Your IGN Chlorislunaia
-Age i am 24yo and a female
-A little 'about me' to define how low you've played FTB, or how familiar you are with the pack, and what kind of player you are. i am a no greif no steal horder that lioves the me system and making houses that are inspiring mostly fantasy builds but i am very freindsly but i start off shy at first im always willing to donate if i dont feel i need it