FTB / Mods Noob Needs Some Help

imGreggzyy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all,
So I have played Minecraft for around a year or 2 now and I am a bit bored of standard vanilla.
I have tried to get into Tekkit and FTB before but I just find the mod packs to be overwhelming with all of the new items.
I'm looking for someone who knows a little bit more than me to show me the basics etc. Or some other complete noob who is willing to learn it all with me. I would like for the person / people in question to have either Skype or Teamspeak so we can actually VoIP eachother.
I have the capability to host servers (Already checked if I can host FTB which I can. Quite nicely with around 25 people on.) and would like some people to join me. Leave a reply with some contact details if you want to? I will get in touch.
(I am from the UK so it would be great if you were too for timezones etc.)

RampantPanda65

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to FTB.

I'm sure they'll be people out there who are willing to help you. You can also check out so people's lets plays of the mod packs to see what they do and most of the mods are there own individual wiki's which you can have a read too.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Not wanting to break your hopes, buddy. But there are very few people who wanna hold hands and help others find their footing in the mod world.

While friendship is the best ship (or magic, *giggle* ) I would agree with panda and read wikis and watch Direwolf20 videos on youtube on what all indivdual mods do.

Welcome to FTB, Friendship Tears Beast :D

Reactions: surferconor425

imGreggzyy

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the replies guys, I have started an FTB ultimate world on single player and I just love having so many ores.