FTB Modpacks crashing

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Spinixz

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Cant Play ANY FTB Modpacks Due To Crashing
Launcher Version:
v1.4.7
Modpack:
All of them
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Every modpack that i have tried has crashed on me.
Java(TM) Platform SE binary has stopped working
I have tried deleting the FTB modpacks and launcher, I have put 3.56GB into the launcher, Im using Launcher version v1.4.7, I uninstalled java and re-downloaded it(java 8), My windows version is Windows 7.

Last edited:

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
OK Java looks better. From what I can tell you launched the Trident pack twice and the pack is crashing during the loading phase. Have you tried any other packs? If they are working, I would make sure you backup any saves you have then delete the FTBTrident directory and try to re-download the entire pack. You might want to take a look at your anti-virus software and make sure there is an exception in place so it doesn't interfere with FTB.

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
In your config folder is a splash.properties file, open it and change enabled=false and see if that works.