FTB Mod List Image

Status
Not open for further replies.

whizard_dragon

Jul 29, 2019
One thing that I found interesting was that on the thread on the minecraft forums; that one includes Thaumcraft 3 on the list, right above IndustrialCraft, and it is a bit different since it has "Under Construction" at the top. The one on the home page of the FTB forums, and in Slowpokes twitch channel are the same as one another, but are different from the on the minecraft forums thread. Just thought I would point it out, and would anyone mind letting me know which one gets updated more?

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
whizard_dragon said:
One thing that I found interesting was that on the thread on the minecraft forums; that one includes Thaumcraft 3 on the list, right above IndustrialCraft, and it is a bit different since it has "Under Construction" at the top. The one on the home page of the FTB forums, and in Slowpokes twitch channel are the same as one another, but are different from the on the minecraft forums thread. Just thought I would point it out, and would anyone mind letting me know which one gets updated more?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but as far as I know none of them are 100% accurate depictions of what will be in the mod pack.

Well, they are not accurate for what will be in the 1.3.2 release as some of the mods don't seem to work together and some won't be released in time anyway, EE3 for example.

whizard_dragon

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah. I know Xycraft, EE3, and TC3 are still in development. RP2 is one of the main mods, I can assume, they are waiting for. We can all trust that Eloraam is working hard on it of course. Some mods need to be updated to a newer forge. I know mystcraft works for 265, but I have heard it doesn't work with the latest forge. All the mods are getting there though.

forevermac

Jul 29, 2019
Another thing I noticed was that the image on the index page of this site misspells relevant as relevent.

Status
Not open for further replies.