FTB Mindcrack Arena Map (Recuitment)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Will you guys help?

• Total voters

RedBlockCreations

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone! Whoever looks at this don't hate on me. Im posting this for help and the updates will come on this thread as well. What I mainly need is builders. I myself am great with ideas as well as all the minecraft mechanics. I can create custom spawners as well as code in lua. You'll see if you help me. But if you can build then I need your help.

Plans For the Build:

1. There will be a total of about ten arenas at the end of the building of this. Each release will have one more arena.

2. After completing an arena a new shop will open. Go there for better items.

3. The shops will be based off xp and item drops. There will also be multiple areas for usage. These will also be in their own releases.

4. Each new release will have a separate part to it. But at the same time will be put all together in one map. So you can download just one section if you like.

5. Boss battles will also be implemented.

5.1 (Sidenote) Mystcraft will be used in this, and yes I checked, it works with the mindcrack mod pack again.

6. I will be setting up a website for all this as well. All the downloads will be there as well as here.

7. If anyone is also good with mechanics, Help is welcome, but builders are needed more.

Rewards:

Basically the rewards will be money. Since the download links will be thru adfly. I will split the cash between me and whoever else helps, Also there will be a donations page for all this. So people can donate to help this get going faster.

Will there be other builds?

Yes/no. I really don't know. If I find a good team then definitely. Otherwise, you may have to wait a bit. So there is that. I can definitely say that there will also be a portal map, as I have already been working on that with some friends.

So Join me! Comment below and I will get back to you if you leave a way for me to contact you at! See you then!

wakafanykai123

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'll join. Ill actually donate/give my time for free, I don't really need the adf.ly link money though. You could always pay me through Paypal though. Then again, I don't really need it. My Skype name is Wakafanykai123, my MinecraftForums' name is Wakafanykai123, and my IGN, Wakafanykai123 :p I would like to know if you would need me. I would say on around level 5.5/10 redstone-wise. However, I know how to use most of the sorting and item detecting and pipe mechanisms in the ModPack. I also specialize in medeival-style building, though I can do modern and more.

Zeal

Jul 29, 2019
I will help I can do most stuff with build craft and red power but I am still learning the red power code any way My email is [email protected] also I don't need the cash so you are welcome keep my share.

RedBlockCreations

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'll join. Ill actually donate/give my time for free, I don't really need the adf.ly link money though. You could always pay me through Paypal though. Then again, I don't really need it. My Skype name is Wakafanykai123, my MinecraftForums' name is Wakafanykai123, and my IGN, Wakafanykai123 :p I would like to know if you would need me. I would say on around level 5.5/10 redstone-wise. However, I know how to use most of the sorting and item detecting and pipe mechanisms in the ModPack. I also specialize in medeival-style building, though I can do modern and more.

Awesome, this is great. Just tell me when you would like to get started and I will get the server going for it.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
In what way will you be spending money to make this that you need donations for? Your own personal use....

RedBlockCreations

Jul 29, 2019
In what way will you be spending money to make this that you need donations for? Your own personal use....
Good question. Firstly, its encouraging to receive donations from people who like your maps. Likes and stuff like that are also greatly appreciated. Secondly, Its not so much personal use as it will be going towards a better computer for me to run servers on so that I may have some public servers available for people to play this on. Any left over there after is then used for other things that may help me or the other people who are receiving the donations.

Lucky_Reden

Jul 29, 2019
I'm willing to help, but, I hate to say it, my computer time is limited. Just for clarification, is it a pvp map or a players vs. mobs arena type thing where you survive one arena, move on to next then get to shop for better items using the drops and their xp as currency. That would be awesome. I have some ideas. I pretty much understand every mod in mindcrack except for computers and turtles, basically programming. I enjoy making things look nice, and awesome, I also have some ideas about what we could do to kinda make each arena a 'unique' experience for the player. To be honest I was looking to build a sort of survival games/survival arena for FTB just because all the different loot would be awesome. You can contact me through a Personal message/convo or email me at [email protected], If you email me I'll send you my skype name

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Good question. Firstly, its encouraging to receive donations from people who like your maps. Likes and stuff like that are also greatly appreciated. Secondly, Its not so much personal use as it will be going towards a better computer for me to run servers on so that I may have some public servers available for people to play this on. Any left over there after is then used for other things that may help me or the other people who are receiving the donations.
Well, I guess that's a good enough reason. :D

Lucky_Reden

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I will also help for free as long as the money goes into some kind of server to get our map known of. P.S. you misspelled "Recruitment", thats just the OCD side of me flaring up

agriggsdude

Jul 29, 2019
i'll help i'm good a building in general but not done a huge amount with mindcrack pack
i'll msg my skype if you want me on the team
and my share of money i would like donated to charity

RoastyMuffin

Jul 29, 2019
I am more of a direwolf20 type of guy. I will download it though. I really wanna build something. I will definitely help you out! ;) I don't want money.

Rambopanda

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone! Whoever looks at this don't hate on me. Im posting this for help and the updates will come on this thread as well. What I mainly need is builders. I myself am great with ideas as well as all the minecraft mechanics. I can create custom spawners as well as code in lua. You'll see if you help me. But if you can build then I need your help.

Plans For the Build:

1. There will be a total of about ten arenas at the end of the building of this. Each release will have one more arena.

2. After completing an arena a new shop will open. Go there for better items.

3. The shops will be based off xp and item drops. There will also be multiple areas for usage. These will also be in their own releases.

4. Each new release will have a separate part to it. But at the same time will be put all together in one map. So you can download just one section if you like.

5. Boss battles will also be implemented.

5.1 (Sidenote) Mystcraft will be used in this, and yes I checked, it works with the mindcrack mod pack again.

6. I will be setting up a website for all this as well. All the downloads will be there as well as here.

7. If anyone is also good with mechanics, Help is welcome, but builders are needed more.

Rewards:

Basically the rewards will be money. Since the download links will be thru adfly. I will split the cash between me and whoever else helps, Also there will be a donations page for all this. So people can donate to help this get going faster.

Will there be other builds?

Yes/no. I really don't know. If I find a good team then definitely. Otherwise, you may have to wait a bit. So there is that. I can definitely say that there will also be a portal map, as I have already been working on that with some friends.

So Join me! Comment below and I will get back to you if you leave a way for me to contact you at! See you then!
Hey, I looked at this and I thought this is going to be an amazing project, I am not the best at redstone but I can build the arena's them selfs where the player actually fights, I don't need money, I just want to be part of the team My IGN is pipsandjohn and you can contact me via my hotmail account: [email protected] See you then :)

Rambopanda

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, but sometimes I wont be able to help sometimes because I go to boarding school,but I will be able to work with you in the easter holidays. :3

Greg

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, this sounds cool, I shall help out if you need me to. I am good at building, wiring and some lua. I wont ask for payment, just donate it to charity. :D

Email:[email protected]

okh1242

Jul 29, 2019
This sounds interesting if you are still adding people to this project then PM me. I have an entire team of about 4 to 5 that can help out.