Whitelist Server FTB Masters! |Ultimate|Whitelisted|24/7 active|5gbRam|Friendly

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mirioshi

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there! Me and a buddy of mine have had a server for quite some time, We did for a little while ago put up a application thread like this but due to events when we spawned in our previous spawn area to a new seed things went south. Therefor we whiped the server clean and now put up a new thread!

Server IP: 78.157.201.251:9000

This server is Whitelisted and therefor you need to be accepted by us to get a spot on the whitelist. We are currently taking in 10 new players on the server untill we know exactly how many people is still playing on the server since some joined during the previous looks of our server. We expect the amount of people to join will increase but still stay under the limit of 25 people.

Rules:

18+, No one under the age of 18 are allowed to join the server. This will be checked throughly to see that you are not lying about your age. We want a small but mature community to have fun and therefor "kids" are not allowed. So if you're under the age of 18 then you are a "kid" and directly not accepted into our community!

No grief or steal, If you would be accused or accusing anyone for this then I personally have a log file scripted to show what was taken/destroyed or placed where and by whom. So there is no way to steal or grief under my watch, Theese files are checked every day, throughly. If you or anyone would be found guilty for this then it is a direct permanent ban and a report on theese forums to warn future people about you or them. No exceptions.

We are Legit!, That means that you create your own structures/machines etc. with your own means and materials. If you are given items or help that is fine but you do not take anything without asking first as that would be seen as Stealing and the consequences are written above. The same rule applies to everyone both OPs and Members.

No nukes, Nukes are forbidden in the game but it is not banned. You can still create, place and set them off but if you would do so then it would be seen as griefing and consequences are written above. It is not banned due to the fact that it is required for the creation of some items, so making them is allowed just not setting them off.

No power converters, We want everything to be done legit on our servers. therefor we have banned the use of power converters as they give you more or less free power. Make generators/nuclear power or what ever instead.

Random pranks, They are allowed as long as you do not destroy someones creation, filling a house with pigs etc. is allowed but you have to realise that if you prank someone then you get pranked back, And someone can prank you even if you dont prank them first. We want to have fun, not argue with each and every one.

Skype + mic, We are going to do community builds legit, and therefor we want you to be able to have skype and a working microphone to be able to talk with us since its easier to build and talk than build and write.

We want to play together, be pretty close to each other and have a community, therefor we dont want people to run away 3000blocks... therefor we want you to stay inside the 2000x2000block radius of spawn.

No portals, We do not allow everyone to make their own portal to and back from the nether or the twilight forest. We have linking books going to them and all other mystcraft worlds back at the spawn area and everyone is given a book to their house and back to spawn from the spawn area aswell. This is to avoid that you go in through one portal and ends up somewhere else when you go back.

When you join our server for the first time you will be spawned in the spawn house set up temporarily and will be changed when we progress further into the world. You will be given: A set of iron tools, A set of leather armor, 16 torches and 16 stakes and this is all you get, the rest is what u have to find your own, and build your house wherever you like as long as it is not taken by someone else.

The current OP's are: Avessup, Craftenergy, Pryies(Co-owner), Mirioshi (Owner), MilfNc00kies (Co-owner)

If any problems would come up then you turn to one of us, and one or more of us is usually online most of the time.

We play survival and have mistcraft worlds to do mining etc. in. Therefore you are not allowed to use automated mining tools in the "overworld", you are allowed to manually mine but the use of quarrys, mining turtles, strip mining and such is not allowed anywhere else than in the "digger" world.

We also have the twilight forest open, so venture in on your own risk!

More stuff is to come and if you have any questions then you can ask us about them. After you have filled in your application here then you will be contacted on skype to have a final interview with Mirioshi or Pryies before we let you in on the server.

Application template: (Copy and answer)

IRL Name:
IN-Game Name:
Experience of MC:
Experience of Ultimate pack:
Experience of Computorcraft/IC2/Railcraft etc:
What can you offer us?:
Why do you want to join?:
Have you ever bin banned from a server?:
If yes, reason?:
Availiable time to play?: (We dont have a minimum time, we just want to know so we might be able to play togheter)
Do you have skype and a working mic?:
Skype name:
Anything else you want us to know?:

Good luck my friends and i hope to see you soon!

darkrev

Jul 29, 2019
IRL Name: Chirs
IN-Game Name: darkrev
Experience of MC: been playing since dve
Experience of Ultimate pack: have been playing the ultimate pace since if came out
Experience of Computorcraft/IC2/Railcraft etc: have a decent exp of ic2 and railcraft and a ok understanding of computer craft but i am no master
What can you offer us?: the main thing i would bring are my skills for building witch i love to do and would happly spend hours doing
Why do you want to join?: the last server i was playing on recently died and am looking for a new place to call home that does not have a load of kids as being 30 i would rather play on servers that have more mature ppl on them :D
Have you ever bin banned from a server?: never been banned
If yes, reason?:
Availiable time to play?: about 3-5 hours a day or more
Do you have skype and a working mic?: yes
Skype name:c0sidi0us
Anything else you want us to know?: i am friendly and helpfull and am more that willing to help out any one that needs it
below is a small vid of a very small portion of the builds i have done all solo and mostly all hand built apart form some of the landscapes ^_^

[media]

UmarRashid

Jul 29, 2019
IRL Name: Umar Rashid
IN-Game Name: Itsasecret2206
Experience of MC: Have been playing it since alpha, i know it better then i know my mom
Experience of Ultimate pack: Been watching lp's of it for about a year, but i have only been playing for half a year
Experience of Computorcraft/IC2/Railcraft etc: I am currently learning Computercraft (lua), and i know ic2 and bc completly, the other mods not spo much
What can you offer us?: I am funny helpful, and creative, i am a fast learner, and i love to play mc.
Why do you want to join?: The server i used to play on got closed, so i am out hunting for a new one
Have you ever bin banned from a server?: No.
If yes, reason?:
Availiable time to play?: (We dont have a minimum time, we just want to know so we might be able to play togheter) Differs, in weekends about 3 hours each day
Do you have skype and a working mic?: I do.
Skype name: Umar Rashid
Anything else you want us to know?: I can't skype all the time since i live with my brother, and he sleeps alot....

Helljumper2x1

Jul 29, 2019
IRL Name: David Hegwood
IN-Game Name: Helljumper2x1
Experience of MC: started playing a year ago
Experience of Ultimate pack:started 4-6 months ago
Experience of Computorcraft/IC2/Railcraft etc: I've been using IC2 since I started playing mine-craft.
What can you offer us?: I can help with large structures, even if it is time consuming.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join a server with little lag and fewer rules.
Have you ever bin banned from a server?:no
If yes, reason?:
Availiable time to play?: 6-10pm
Do you have skype and a working mic?:yes and yes
Skype name: Helljumper2x1
Anything else you want us to know?:

Repto

Jul 29, 2019
IRL Name: Daniel
IN-Game Name:reptophile but just call me Repto or Rep
Experience of MC:Advanced as hell
Experience of Ultimate pack:Know everything top to bottom
Experience of Computorcraft/IC2/Railcraft etc:Same experince as the mod pack.
What can you offer us?:Very good building and friendliness, machines too.
Why do you want to join?:Becuase all the public FTB servers are crappy and I like nice little public servers.
Have you ever bin banned from a server?:Once or twice by a raging Owner.
If yes, reason?:Owner was raging.
Availiable time to play?: (We dont have a minimum time, we just want to know so we might be able to play togheter) I actually can play every day, probably until about 8:30-9:00
Do you have skype and a working mic?:I have Skype, I use it on my Kindle Fire HD, it has an OK microphone.
Skype name:daniel.petkov.24
Anything else you want us to know?:I'm a bit funny at times.

Repto

Jul 29, 2019
Can my brother join? He has pretty much the same attributes as me and he is 19, his ingame name is Fullhandsio and his Skype is fulhandsio

liam besant

Jul 29, 2019
IRL Name: Liam
IN-Game Name: littlelee211
Experience of MC: 2 years and ftb 5 months
Experience of Ultimate pack: 5 months
Experience of Computorcraft/IC2/Railcraft etc: not the best but im still learning
What can you offer us?: I know quite a bit about redstone and i can help with server projects
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a server for a while now and this looks promising
Have you ever bin banned from a server?: Not to my knowledge
If yes, reason?: N/A
Available time to play?: (We dont have a minimum time, we just want to know so we might be able to play together): Pretty much all day
Do you have skype and a working mic?: yes
Skype name: littlelee451
Anything else you want us to know?: I was just wondering if skype is constantly necessary?

Demon12349

Jul 29, 2019
IRL Name: CJ
IN-Game Name: Demon12349
Experience of MC: I've been playing since 1.2.3
Experience of Ultimate pack: I have messed around with the mod pack from time to time.
Experience of Computorcraft/IC2/Railcraft etc: I use IC2 a lot I want to get into railcraft and computercraft to make all these mods work together.
What can you offer us?: I can put some time into the server and hope to make some new builds that haven't been made yet.
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a server to play on that has people and adults on it not just kids which can be annoying.
Have you ever bin banned from a server?: No I don't believe so.
If yes, reason?:
Availiable time to play?: (We dont have a minimum time, we just want to know so we might be able to play togheter) Maybe stay up all night playing since it is summer. I am on at night from like 10 pm to 10 am or 8 am.
Do you have skype and a working mic?: I have skype on my phone and yes.
Skype name: demonminecraftftw
Anything else you want us to know?: I can come up with some really good builds but can never really do it a lone because I don't know without making the mods working together really well.