FTB Launcher won't start

Jon Swe

Jun 9, 2020
I've been playing FTB Monster by myself on and off since 2015 probably. It has gone fine until now. I can't access the game anymore. I've attached the crash report for the FTB launcher and Twitch. I don't think I've done any updates since 2015 so perhaps it's just that I need to update something? I was able to play two weeks ago but now it crashes. Please help me.

Attachments

• crash-2020-06-09_15.30.59-client.txt
    28.2 KB · Views: 184
  • FTB Launcher crash report.txt
    22 KB · Views: 185

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Make sure you have backups, then update forge to the latest version supported for that pack.

You might want to check out MultiMC launcher if you have issues on the other ones.

Apr 21, 2020
idk if it would help but you could also try updating the mods in the pack as well if that does not clear up your issues and it would be wise to make a copy of the mod folder before you try that though

Jon Swe

Jun 9, 2020
Make sure you have backups, then update forge to the latest version supported for that pack.

You might want to check out MultiMC launcher if you have issues on the other ones.

I updated Forge and also downloaded te MultiMC launcher and it still doesn't work. Do you know what else I can do?