FTB launcher keeps freezing at the mojang screen

ngennaro

Jul 29, 2019
I'm very bad at computer stuff but I will try to explain this as best as possible...

I downloaded FTB and installed the newest Direwolf20 pack for minecraft 1.6.4. It downloads the pack and sends me to the Mojang screen in between signing up and actually getting into the game. It stays here for awhile and then crashes. Here is my log. Its pretty long :/

http://pastebin.com/dnVW2Kzz

I am running windows on my computer. 64 bit. I have tried uninstalling and re installing feed the beast. Thank you so much for any help.

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
I can see a few issues there, and I think the best course of action is for you to follow the troubleshooting guide very closely. Following that guide should allow you to play 1.6.4 FTB modpacks, but on the off chance it doesn't, would you please post a new console log to pastebin.com again?

And if you have any questions about a step in the guide, ask. It's better to ask and get it right than guess and guess wrong.

Marcel van Dongen

Jul 29, 2019
Two suggestions:
1. Exclude 'C:\Users\ngennaro\AppData\Roaming\ftblauncher' and all subfolders from scanning by your antivirus program.
2. Uninstall all Java versions, then reinstall only the latest 64bit version. Reboot between all actions.