FTB Launcher gets error when near downloading completion Mindcrack pack

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orangefuzz

Jul 29, 2019
I can open the launcher for FTB no problem and I can put in my minecraft details fine (I have a premium account) but when I go to download the FTB mindcrack mod pack its start to download and then when it gets to finishing the download it gets to the end and saids 'error, cant download mod pack', or something along them lines, So i went to the support website and it said to force update it so i tried that and it didn't work, Ive tired running it as an admin and that doesn't work either,

All the things that the website has told me to do I have tried but it hasn't worked so I thought I would submit this ticket

I've added my log on here below if need (pastebin) - http://pastebin.com/QHwq6bft

Any help would be fine thanks

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
Try to download "without update" first.
Enter into the modpack (it'll be an empty shell, just vanilla) then go out and "update" to add the mods.

calyn99

Jul 29, 2019
iv'e have the same problem and i have'd tried that but i't doesn't work what should i do then ????

Sulla

Jul 29, 2019
I was getting the same problem, on the console if you go into Options -> Advanced Options and change your download location from automatic to another site it should download and work fine. I used US SECONDARY and it worked. Hope it helps.

roofeeo

Jul 29, 2019
I have same problem.

FTB said I would have to wait until servers are up...they are. I have tried every server in the list.

Tried:
changing location of download server​
different computers​
partitioning my hard drive​
complete re-installs of java and ftb launcher​
completely removing any firewalls and security programs​
older versions of MindCrack​
other modpacks entirely​
running as admin​

Still same problem :(

Sulla

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm, I know the default download site (creeperrepo.net) wasn't connecting today for me but the secondary download site worked. By chance are you playing outside the US? Not sure if that would prevent a download. Even after I got a fresh download the game has still been acting buggy for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.